Big cock Sex problem :(

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
First I would be interested to know the guys age, from my experience this condition only gets worse.

If the measurements involved are anything close to what he says then he can try "stretching" from now til he77 frezes over and he won't see enough gains to make any real difference.

I am not as big as the OP and can only imagine how much worse my situation would have been if I were an inch or so bigger in length and especially girth.

For the guys that are uncut and think it is the greatest thing since sliced bread, great I am happy that it all worked out for you and you like it the way you are. That is clearly not the situation the OP is in. There is that one in a million guy that "wants it restored" I am not sure what it is they think they will gain by doing that or even if it is sucessful what in the end they really do gain.

It is a simple procedere, Most guys who are like me and have a few years of "before and after" experience only regret that after was not sooner.

That should tell you something!!!

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My mate wasn't cut until he was 19 years of age, and for the same exact reason. I am not advocating getting cut or remaining uncut or whatever; what I am saying tho is there is medical help that MAY result in a circumcision, who knows, and may not. Only the doctor you see will know for sure. My mate is hispanic but the pain he was experiencing was simply not worth it and did get worse. Basically, his foreskin was "too tight" for his dick.

Whatever you decide, I am no doctor and do not pretend to be whatsoever. But at the very least be informed by a medical professional about what your options may be.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Circumcision is an ablative surgery on one's sex organ. Some guys who get a juvenile or adult circ regret it and wish they hadn't. It shouldn't be decided upon lightly.

The stretching routines work. When combined with steroids they been proved to work per published clinical trials.

shaftman800

Experimental Member
Media
So many responses i did not expect!

Phonehome, Im 19 turning 20 this week.

Thanks to all of you i can get this fixed. I said previously i did not want to get cut but it might be my only option in the end even if i dont like it.

I'm going to attempt stretching for a while, if it does not work..well snip time it is :(

And once again thanks for the feedback everyone. i knew i could count on this forum for advice!

Oh, you guys keep mentioning doctors, is there any specific doctor you would see about this or just a normal physician?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry for your situation.

Please do not cut it!:frown1:

Just if really really really necessary..have at least 3 doc oppinions first.. maybe 6 or 9 docs oppinions!

Thanks.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Go to see your doctor before doing anything. Check out the different stretching options first. If they don't work, go back to see your doc again. There are quite a few options besides a full-circumcision.

You didn't say whether you were much of a grower, but chances are that if you can skin back when you've got a semi, you should be able to stretch enough.

If you skin back before you're fully hard and then go on to have sex, does that still hurt? I used to know a guy who could retract when soft and have sex quite happily, but couldn't retract when hard. In fact, it was really painful for him to try. He had a large mushroom head and it was the girth of the corona that caused him problems. Once the skin was behind it, he was fine.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before a circumcision, there is a procedure called a fremoctomy (sp?) where three small slits are made in the frenulum to free it.

This way you still have your foreskin and you won't lose the nerve endings there, or be in pain for weeks after the surgery, or have your glans skin keratized.

FYI, I didn't pull my foreskin back til I was 16. I did this when soft and grit my teeth and pulled it all the way back. It got stuck for about a minute. After that I began stretching my foreskin by pulling it back as far as comfortably possible and holding it for as long as possible (usually a minute). I repeated this for half an hour most nights. I did this when soft.

If you want to try this, use lube (either spit or proper lube) and also a steroid cream like Hyrocortisone (1%) helps to thin the skin and make stretching easier.

Good luck, only use circumcision as a last resort. There are other less extreme procedures which can be tried.