BIG cock suprise

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have you ever met someone who you really hit it off with and start kissing? Then he(or she) goes for the buttons on your shirt and then the nipple play with lots of tongue, fast and furious? Then they go for the belt and zipper and your boy goes BOING. The look I get is wow I just won the lottery or a shit eating grin thats like whoa boy!
What is the reaction you get the first time a stranger sees your cock for the first time.
I love the 3 banger, thats when their handsome,smart and you don't expect it and they have the cock of Zeus.
What reactions do you get when you show yours or you see theirs?

Peni5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Palpitations almost to cardiac arrect if I see something big which I dont expect :eek::eek::eek: especially a small size guy with an out of proportion dick size...

God is very fair

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Palpitations almost to cardiac arrect if I see something big which I dont expect :eek::eek::eek: especially a small size guy with an out of proportion dick size...

God is very fair
Not necessarily I was with a hot dude and at 6'3" he was sporting 4and a half! Bad bad bad man in a past life

novavista84102

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm new to the dating scene after 20+ years. I mean who wants to date an old guy, mid 50's, but tall and in good shape? On the few dates I've had were I get to "first base" the result have always been the same. A total rain out. They stare, gulp, ooh and ahh, maybe chew the side of the log like a beaver (I hate that), and thats about it. At my age, thick, long dicks translate to "too much work", or worse yet...stretch marks. The last one (a guy) with a "big python" stared a good long time, finally he j/o'd me, oh yea his big snake never surfaced. He caught a plane to Atlanta the next morning, haven't heard from him since (only been a week). I figured finding another guy with a big one would "cancel out" this "hung" fascination. What now?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm new to the dating scene after 20+ years. I mean who wants to date an old guy, mid 50's, but tall and in good shape? On the few dates I've had were I get to "first base" the result have always been the same. A total rain out. They stare, gulp, ooh and ahh, maybe chew the side of the log like a beaver (I hate that), and thats about it. At my age, thick, long dicks translate to "too much work", or worse yet...stretch marks. The last one (a guy) with a "big python" stared a good long time, finally he j/o'd me, oh yea his big snake never surfaced. He caught a plane to Atlanta the next morning, haven't heard from him since (only been a week). I figured finding another guy with a big one would "cancel out" this "hung" fascination. What now?
There must be more to the situation! Guys love big dick. well most. For alot of dudes you can even look like Shreck as long as your hung. Could you be boring or hung up on past relationships? It could be anything, like does your cock look like it was chewed on by beavers? Just kidding -----whats up other readers?

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not monster huge like a lot of other guys on here, but I'm above average. :biggrin1:

My dick is proportionate, with good symmetry and straight. According to 2 of my X-girlfriends, it should have been a model. I have had more than a few guys and gals express their concern about taking it. If they hesitate long enough, I'll just act like I'm going to tuck it away right then and there and go home. So far, every one has stopped me from doing so and told me that they'd "deal with it" or "figure something out". :tongue:

So far, so good.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i never really had that happen but once and all she said was "i dont think so"
I had that happen in a threesome once. I was the one to say "I don't think so" (I tryed) The guy was as big as my forearm no shit! All I wanted was his boyfriend anyway who was hugh also but not to the point of pain. BF was about 9x6. Which is about my max to handle.

novavista84102

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm nothing to brag about at this web site. I mean, 50+, salt/pepper, divorced (sex twice a year max with the ex, she "felt like a whore" after sex with me), but still monogamous to the end. It was only after the divorce that I found out her REAL reasons.. It hurts! I was a real neophite, right out of Catholic high school/college. I've never compared a HARD ME to any man before. Never really been measured to the quarter inch (mm?) so far, (no BF so far to do that!) but an honest 10x7 from the "beer can dicks" on your site. I could self-suck as a kid (heaven foirbid! Catholic alterboy n'all!), but not now. Not flexible enuf. The ONLY guy I had penitration sex with got torn more than once. Too much enthusiasm, not enuf lube, I guess. Got that same response years back from an old girl friend, bloody hell!.. NEVER let them ride me.. they just bleed. Moved to Utah after the split for the COLA and skiing, just minutes away. But no guy, (given up on the gals, too much agenda)

U ski?

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to get my dick sucked; but because it is so wide few are able to deep-throat it. I've torn a couple guys and they have said not to apologize for my size. Now for me.............well, bring on the big boys and the deeper the better. My dildo from Falcon Studios is Michael Brandon and it is wonderful. Have the Chad Hunt one but that is a very rare occassion when I drive him home. Lots of lube (and I mean in the hole ahead of time not just on the dick). It's really all about the preparation!!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm nothing to brag about at this web site. I mean, 50+, salt/pepper, divorced (sex twice a year max with the ex, she "felt like a whore" after sex with me), but still monogamous to the end. It was only after the divorce that I found out her REAL reasons.. It hurts! I was a real neophite, right out of Catholic high school/college. I've never compared a HARD ME to any man before. Never really been measured to the quarter inch (mm?) so far, (no BF so far to do that!) but an honest 10x7 from the "beer can dicks" on your site. I could self-suck as a kid (heaven foirbid! Catholic alterboy n'all!), but not now. Not flexible enuf. The ONLY guy I had penitration sex with got torn more than once. Too much enthusiasm, not enuf lube, I guess. Got that same response years back from an old girl friend, bloody hell!.. NEVER let them ride me.. they just bleed. Moved to Utah after the split for the COLA and skiing, just minutes away. But no guy, (given up on the gals, too much agenda)

U ski?
You just have to find someone with expirence to show you around!:biggrin1:

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello Guys:

Personally, I LOVE that BIG surprise. Bigest dick I have taken anally was a little over 10" long and about 8" around. Took him a lot of lube and about 5 minutes to get inside me, but DAMN!!! I loved every second and every inch of it.

I am in North ID and yes, I do ski. So, novavista84102, Come on up and I'll take you to Schweitzer and then you can ride my tight ass as long, as deep, and as many times as you want.

Craig

hungnhangers

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah, I remember speaking to a guy who claimed over the phone that he was, so we met. I was very pleasantly suprised by his big, beautiful cock and nice set of low hangers. It was probably the best set I've seen. Big head, thick shaft and about 9.5" long. His balls hung low and were not too sensitive so you could suck and tug on them. Unfortunately, his body didn't compare to his package. He looked emaciated, with narrow shoulders and a big head, and absolutely no chest or muscle tone in his arms. Even though I like thinner guys with big cocks, this just wasn't working for me. Lately I'm o.k. with a little less hang for brains, a sense of humor, and a decent body. Like gjorg said, if all of that comes in one package, you've hit the jackpot.

Siq

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
First time I let my ex play with it, the lights were off. She grabbed me midshaft and when I told her I was bigger than that, she couldn't believe it. Every time after she was still in shock.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not monster huge like a lot of other guys on here, but I'm above average. :biggrin1:

My dick is proportionate, with good symmetry and straight. According to 2 of my X-girlfriends, it should have been a model. I have had more than a few guys and gals express their concern about taking it. If they hesitate long enough, I'll just act like I'm going to tuck it away right then and there and go home. So far, every one has stopped me from doing so and told me that they'd "deal with it" or "figure something out". :tongue:

So far, so good.

Cowboy what are you wearing for rings?? 0ga PA here and 0ga transverse frenum and 2ga apadrava love pierced cocks!! :biggrin1: