Big Cock T

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ok, so here's the story: I have an average penis. Average length, average girth etc. I've been told I have a nice looking cock, but not large in any way, except maybe that the head is long. Anyway, I've lately gotten very turned on by hearing my wife talking about big cocks she's had. It makes me very hot, to hear about the big ones she's had and it always makes me cum. Now, the questions. Does anyone else get off on this from their wife/girlfriend and is this really SPH (humiliation) on my part?
The idea of her doing a big cock just really turns me on. Do any wife's like talking about this stuff with their men? Or is it a turnoff to you?

germangirl

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

i talked with my husband several times how i like to watch large thick cocks and he is always cuming very quick after this kind of conversation. Now he really likes to see me my first time with a hung guy having sex and this really turns me on so we are searching for one - i let you know the results doing this.
But to say: you are not the only one who likes to see his wife fucking large cocks...

Ciao
Heike

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
She told me about one guy who's cock was so big it was like an extra limb. "it was like a small leg" she says....and i always cum..she doesn't like to talk about it tho....i think she's afraid to hurt my feelings by talking about someone bigger.....even though i tell her i don't feel threatened by it, just turned on.

averagehedonist

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I definitely get turned on by hearing about my girlfriends big dick experiences. Most of the women I've been in serious relationships with have admitted having sex with a big one. One thing they all had in common was a reluctance to talk about it-they had to be in the right mood or drunk! Being like you-average length and girth, I think they were afraid of hurting my feelings and they definitely didn't understand how turned on it gets me.

I have a huge fetish for hearing women talk about big ones. Ever since I read my first Penthouse Forum at age 18 I get rock hard when a woman talks about liking big dicks. I don't think this is SPH (although, with the right woman I would be into that) and I can't explain why it turns me on-my opinion is that a lot of us grew up with the idea that women don't need sex like we do and when I hear a woman talking brazenly about size it indicates she is a very sexual being.

It's weird but my best sexual experiences have almost all been with women who admit liking above-average or bigger cocks. I am not insecure about my 6 inches and am VERY confident in my ability to please a woman. I think a woman who is very sexually self-aware is more likely to admit a size preference and is also more likely to be my type of woman sexually (uninhibited to the point of being slutty-I don't see that as being a bad thing).

My current g/f has only had one big one, a skinny 9 incher, and he was a douche, not to mention they were in high school, so not a lot of talking about that happens.

bigalicious

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So far as I have experienced, your (OP) feelings are very common, maybe even prevalent among men. I myself seek out women who want the biggest cock they can find. Of course, it is very gratifying when that is me. And so far it has been. But of course no matter how big anybody is, a girl has seen bigger somewhere on the net. So I love when girls i'm with drool over my dick (I'm 8 1/2 and very thick) but talk about Mandingo or some other huge guy they see on the net.

tripod9nice

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
also like the topic. I would even go as far as ask my ex details of her biggest while i was inside her. She was reluctant because she felt I would be hurt but she didn't understand that it was turn on. However, I will say the females that I wanted to hear about there 'big' experiences from...I wasn't totally in love with them. If I am completely in love...i wanna hear nothing about it from them :)

Lazmo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Penis Envy. in Freudian psychoanalysis refers to the theorized reaction of a girl during her psychosexual development to the realization that she does not have a penis. Freud considered this realization a defining moment in the development of gender and sexual identity for women. (Wikipedia)

I think Freud got this wrong, muddled or it's incomplete. Men also 'suffer' penis envy. Those who are small, merely average -like me - or even guys on the big side who imagine that because a woman may have had/seen bigger, they compare unfavourably.

It's why straight guys - like me OMFG! like to see pix of BIG dicks. We ENVY those guys, we wonder what it must be like, and love to read about those Biggus Dickus guys' experiences. That's what I reckon it's all about.