Big Cock Teasing (BCT)

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm a fan of a phenomenon that I'm reluctant to refer to as Large Penis Humiliation (as I'm sure there are many here who will claim that it is ludricrous and impossible). How about... big cock teasing? That is to say, teasing or making fun of someone for having a large cock, not out of any ill will but to clarify roles of domination and submission. Has anyone ever heard of anything like this? Are they any other fans out there? Am I the only one? Big boys need teasing too!

Reactions: horsehungmonster14

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not sure this qualifies for what you are getting at , but it is a humiliating experience I was subjected to several years ago: was showering at Bally Total Fitness in Glen Burnie, Maryland, where there are only 6 shower stalls..each one is uncurtained. A guy came into the stall across from mine and started staring at my soft cock ; then, in a loud and unpleasant tone yelled " Jesus Christ what a huge cock ". Normally I am pleased to be told my cock is large..somehow, this guy made me feel dirty and shameful.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does high school count? I hated my life back then. I weighed 100 lbs and looked like a freak with an 8-inch dick. Jocks didn't just tease me, it almost bordered on torture. I wasn't really suicidal, but I never wanted to go to school and did everything I could to get out of gym. So I went through all four years of schooling thinking I really was a freak. My mind was on sex all the time, but I knew there was no way any woman was ever going to want a freak like me.

If that's what you mean my BCT then I could be a poster boy back then. Today, not so much.

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
basque9-- I'm not sure it's quite what I'm getting at, but I have trouble explaining it myself. However, I'm sure that the comment and the tone (if it was indeed deprecating) probably would've resulted in an erection for me.

outletfor69-- I'm afraid I'm only just coming to terms with my passive, submissive nature, but it's good to know that I'm not alone!

Captain Elephant-- I'm sorry about to hear that, Captain. I don't mean honest-to-goodness I'm-teasing-you-because-I-dislike-you insults. I mean a more... friendly sort of teasing harsh enough to tie the stomach in knots and perhaps bring blush. I'm not sure I'd enjoy anything harsher, but that's not to say there aren't others who might.