In Afrikaans, spoken in South Africa.
groot piel or groot voël
groot - big
piel - penis
voël - bird

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
heres an interesting fact :) in both spanish and frence the word "champignon" is street slang for cock. In both languages it literally means "mushroom"

I used to live in Montreal (french) where i first learnt this, then moved to Guadalajara (spanish) and was amazed the slang still worked!

French and Spanish are both roman languages. So who wonders? :wink:

hugeschlongeddude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
in bulgarian : cur ( big Cock )
in romanian : pula
in moldavian: maciuca ( Big headed cock )
in chineese: 阴茎
in ucrainean: кокосове ( Cock )
in arabian : الديك

Actually, rom, in Arabic, الديك (al-Deek) means 'the cock', but in the sense of a rooster, not a penis.

As far as I know, قضيب (khadheeb) is the closest that you're going to get to cock. It means a lot of different things, like bar and staff and shaft, but it is also used in slang to mean prick or dick or penis. There is also زبر (zubr), which also means penis. More comically (most Arabs actually do have a great sense of humor) الة الرجل (ilah al-rajl) is sometimes used to mean penis, which is funny because, literally, this is 'the god of man'. I'm sure that some women (and men) might agree with that assessment.

As far as size goes, you can go with كبير (kabir) 'big', خضم (ckudhum) 'huge', or جبار (jabar) 'enormous, colossal', depending on how big you're talking about. I'd definitely be flattered if someone used the latter to describe mine.

Long story short, قضيب كبير (khadheeb kabir) would be a decent translation for 'big cock' in Arabic.

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not to dwell on arabic, but in fact formal arabic is rarely spoken, and 99% of Arabs actually commonly speak a dialect that can vary greatly between arab countries and even within, depending on origin.

What Hugeschlongedteen explained is correct, but to my knowledge is more Persian Gulf arabic (where I lived for 15 years but still can barely speak or understand) or even possibly Egyptian. I'm Middle Eastern, so as a Lebanese I would be more inclined to say "zib" for cock, or more vulgar "ayr".

"Kbeyr" - dialect for "Kabeer" would still be correct for big and most common to me, not so much "khadm" - formal arabic for fat or very thick, or "jabbar", formal arabic again, which refers usually to strength and more acuratly translates to mighty (in fact for Muslims it is one of God's - or Allah's - names). "tcheen" (ch = a guteral throat scratching sound that Germans and Israelis are most known for) would be runner up and mean thick.

In short, in Lebanese I'd say "zib kbeer" or "zib tcheen" talking about one, OR if adressing the guy, "zibak/ayrak kbeer/tcheen", OR if said in exclamation/awe "yahy shoo kbeer/tcheen (ziback/ayrak could be left off if you are staring at it)".

And I have no clue what Northern African Arabs would say (excluding Egypt), and I'm imagining Iraqis would be closer to middle-eastern but still different. Syrian and Lebanese vary only slightly, Palestinian is most different of the Middle Eastern dialects, and Jordanian has aways sounded more formal in a way, and possibly closer to what Hugeschlongedteen was explaining.

Just goes to prove that Arabic is VERY different and complex.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What Hugeschlongedteen explained is correct, but to my knowledge is more Persian Gulf arabic (where I lived for 15 years but still can barely speak or understand) or even possibly Egyptian. I'm Middle Eastern, so as a Lebanese I would be more inclined to say "zib" for cock, or more vulgar "ayr".

In my experience, the term zakr (as a corrupted local pronounciation of one of the written Arabic words for penis,
[FONT=&quot]ذﮐﺮ[/FONT]) is every bit as common in Egypt as zib, although the latter tends to be pronounced zub the farther west one travels in Northern Africa (in turn giving rise to the French slang term for cock, zob).

When I was still living in Alexandria a decade ago, one of the more lighthearted epithets for a well-hung guy was
"[FONT=&quot]اﺒﻭ [/FONT][FONT=&quot]ﻤﻭ[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ﺰ[/FONT]" (abu mawz, literally 'father of a banana'), with the derived form mawz tawil being used to signify a long cock. :rolleyes:

The regional variations on this theme are no doubt plentiful indeed.

johnlocke

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Croatian - Veliki Kurac

and just cause all my friends love the translation of blow job, 'pusi moj kurac' (smoke my dick)

D

deleted136887

In Afrikaans, spoken in South Africa.
groot piel or groot voël
groot - big
piel - penis
voël - bird

Also:
diktril, meaning thick cock. Mostly used when refering to the big boss , the guy in charge.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Finnish (as in Finland)

iso kalu (big tool)

iso kulli (big dick)

komee kulli (handsome dick)

iso kyrpä (big prick)

mahtava mela (awesome "paddle")

iso mela (big "paddle")

iso muna (big dick)
-while actually "muna" is Finnish for "egg", in this context it refers to penis

Tsinitoboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In Capampañgan:
maragúl butū (big dick)
kabútō (dicky)

In Tagalog
malaking titi (big dick)

Tsinitoboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow, I already forgot about burat & totoy mola. Thanks Randyvoorburg. In Pampanga, burat is verb that means to peel off the foreskin.

mark115

Cherished Member
Media
왕자지 (king penis) : Wang Ja Ji
대물 (big thing) : Dae Mul
말자지 (horse penis) : Mal Ja Ji

'Ja Ji' is a vulgar but the most popular word for penis in Korean.
Every guy would use this word 100,000 times in their live. However, be careful, if you utter this word in the public in Korea, you will be remembered as a pervert for the rest of your life. Any language is always difficult.

Cheers.

i was supposed to post this but you were faster! i'm studying korean now and those were one of the first words I learned! lol

Last edited:

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Swedish: Stor Kuk = Big Cock.

Same in Norwegian.
Well, not 'same', but 'stor kuk'.

Or 'stor pikk'.

Hard-on: Ståpikk(or ståkuk), or 'harding', with a hard 'r' and a silent 'd'.

...which, taking us back to Sweden, would be 'stånd', right?

For 'hard-on', I mean.