Big cock: Translate it in your own language

gogologo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not to dwell on arabic, but in fact formal arabic is rarely spoken, and 99% of Arabs actually commonly speak a dialect that can vary greatly between arab countries and even within, depending on origin.

What Hugeschlongedteen explained is correct, but to my knowledge is more Persian Gulf arabic (where I lived for 15 years but still can barely speak or understand) or even possibly Egyptian. I'm Middle Eastern, so as a Lebanese I would be more inclined to say "zib" for cock, or more vulgar "ayr".

"Kbeyr" - dialect for "Kabeer" would still be correct for big and most common to me, not so much "khadm" - formal arabic for fat or very thick, or "jabbar", formal arabic again, which refers usually to strength and more acuratly translates to mighty (in fact for Muslims it is one of God's - or Allah's - names). "tcheen" (ch = a guteral throat scratching sound that Germans and Israelis are most known for) would be runner up and mean thick.

In short, in Lebanese I'd say "zib kbeer" or "zib tcheen" talking about one, OR if adressing the guy, "zibak/ayrak kbeer/tcheen", OR if said in exclamation/awe "yahy shoo kbeer/tcheen (ziback/ayrak could be left off if you are staring at it)".

And I have no clue what Northern African Arabs would say (excluding Egypt), and I'm imagining Iraqis would be closer to middle-eastern but still different. Syrian and Lebanese vary only slightly, Palestinian is most different of the Middle Eastern dialects, and Jordanian has aways sounded more formal in a way, and possibly closer to what Hugeschlongedteen was explaining.

Just goes to prove that Arabic is VERY different and complex.

verry true
in lebanon = ayrak kbir or zebak kbir
in egypt must be = zobak kbir

gogologo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually, rom, in Arabic, الديك (al-Deek) means 'the cock', but in the sense of a rooster, not a penis.

As far as I know, قضيب (khadheeb) is the closest that you're going to get to cock. It means a lot of different things, like bar and staff and shaft, but it is also used in slang to mean prick or dick or penis. There is also زبر (zubr), which also means penis. More comically (most Arabs actually do have a great sense of humor) الة الرجل (ilah al-rajl) is sometimes used to mean penis, which is funny because, literally, this is 'the god of man'. I'm sure that some women (and men) might agree with that assessment.

As far as size goes, you can go with كبير (kabir) 'big', خضم (ckudhum) 'huge', or جبار (jabar) 'enormous, colossal', depending on how big you're talking about. I'd definitely be flattered if someone used the latter to describe mine.

Long story short, قضيب كبير (khadheeb kabir) would be a decent translation for 'big cock' in Arabic.

u r talking and translating arabic like a book ! none of ur terms is using in any arabic country, i guess u used google translate:biggrin1:
الة الرجل = mean men's tool and for sure not ''the god of man'' and u prounouced it as "" alat al rajol'' and not ilah al rajol, and believe me no one ever use it at all.

Grayhair

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am a Russian an I would like to correct the previous proposals for translation to my language.
In Russian 'cock' is хуй. Spelling is 'khuy'. Literary translation of 'Big cock' is 'большой хуй' or 'bol'shoy khuy'.
In one word it is often used as 'хуище', spelling is 'khuische'.
N.B. Previous proposal "khuylo" is totally wrong. In Russian it means "very unpleasant person" and has nothing in common with the member of the body.
Try to pronounce .....

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am a Russian an I would like to correct the previous proposals for translation to my language.
In Russian 'cock' is хуй. Spelling is 'khuy'. Literary translation of 'Big cock' is 'большой хуй' or 'bol'shoy khuy'.
In one word it is often used as 'хуище', spelling is 'khuische'.
N.B. Previous proposal "khuylo" is totally wrong. In Russian it means "very unpleasant person" and has nothing in common with the member of the body.
Try to pronounce .....
We should probably add "огромный" too, as in огромный хуй (pron. uh-GROHM-ny khuy**), or "huge/enormous cock".

** approximation in English - Russian vowels change sounds, depending on stress and position in a word. The initial "о" is somewhere between an "ah" and "uh", with a little bit of "aw" thrown in. :wink: Because it's stressed, the second, is an "oh" sound. A good example of these changes is the word "хорошо", which, if you're seen Clockwork Orange, probably sounded like "horror show". :biggrin1: It's actually more like khuh-rah-SHOH, the same "о" having three different sounds. Ааа, фонетикиа...
Disclaimer: СПБ произношение и образование

And now, back to cock...
:tongue:

DT66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Texan: Grande Pepe!
Ok, so that's Mexican but well, have ya been to Texas lately?

How's this: Good gawd dayum Bubba, that's a big, fuckin' dick!