Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A question for the big guys here, and maybe even some of the women.

Do you think having a VERY big cock is more likely to make a guy unfaithful?

I think that is the case with me, especially with certain internet sites making it easier to meet women.

I find that some women will sleep with me once they have seen my cock even just in a picture, just to try it. Obviously this isnt the case for all women. Knowing this makes it all the more tempting to meet women on sites that are looking for a big cock.

A lot of women tell me they think that my cock is gorgeous/perfect and they get wet looking at it. This is obviously a major turn on, and it makes it addictive showing it to a new woman and a new reaction.

Do other guys find their big cock makes them more tempted to be unfaithful, or increases the opportunity?

P.S. I know there are plenty of bigger guys on the site.

Pic below for info;

Attachments

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It really doesn't make a difference. The size of your appendage may attract more attention from certain people, but you have no obligation to respond to the attention. If you are really happy in a relationship and love your partner - you won't want to cheat whatever the situation may be.

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i don't have a big dick, so i couldn't really say, but i think the answer is kinda yes.
not strickly because of the greater size, but more because of bigger confidence (which usually comes with a big dick).

if you know it wouldn't be easy for your girl to replace you and she knows this as well, then i think its easier to cheat since you can be more sure to get away with it.

however, only having a big cock wont change your morals, so if you are a faithful guy, you will be like that regardless of your dick size.
and the same goes the other way: my roommate, who has a smaller average penis but HUGE confidence (and lack of morals), he was not once faithful in his life

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand what you're saying. Showing your dick to women who respond to its size and how they want to to try is very arousing - a big ego booster. Especially when you discover that they are actually serious about wanting to try you out. It could make for some great opportunities. I've been there. So I know. But it doesn't make me want to cheat.

I enjoy people telling me their opinions of my dick. It feels good. But that's where I draw the line. I haven't once taken anyone up on their offer. I've even had men tell me they wanted me to fuck their girlfriend/wife while they watch. I even had a couple tell me they would spring for my plane ticket! Tempting offer (especially since the wife was pretty hot) but I didn't do it. And I was single at the time.

I would like to think that there should be some sort of connection between me and the woman I'm having sex with other than her desire to fuck me only because my dick is big.

So I would say, it the guy is gonna cheat, he's gonna cheat no matter the size of his dick. Big men cheat and small men cheat. Rich men cheat and poor men cheat. If you're gonna cheat, you're doing it because you resolved in your mind to do so - not because the size of your dick. IMO.

Simba

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it had no bearing how I behaved when I was single. If I met a good, decent gal and was in love or thought I was falling in love, I didn't cheat, never did. in fact, I either got cheated on or dumped, not all the time, sometimes we both mutually agreed that we weren't right for each other.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Considering some of the averagely endowed men I've been with who either turned out to be married or in a relationship, I'd have to say that there really isn't a correlation between infidelity and dick size. Besides their own personal principles that may override any urge they have, most men are only as faithful as their options.

Deleted

Just Browsing
Media
Nope that doesn't mean that at all, at least as hetero! Guys cheat because they have a problem with their self-esteem. The real reason a guy cheats is because he is either a macho who thinks that's the way it's done, doesn't have the balls to break up, wants to see if something better comes along, etc.
All these reasons have nothing specifically to do with a big dick.
NOw if a guy with a big dick cheats on his girl friend, it isn't his dick that caused it, but rather his contempt für his partner's feelings.
This ? really is alittle dumm, it's like asking do muscles make a cheater, girls....does your boyfriend have a handsome face and does he cheat because of it, nice ass = cheat, etc.

The body part doesn't make the cheater, but rather a certain lack of empathy for the partner and also lack in self-esteem.

D_DanLather

Account Disabled
Media
Does using my hands count as cheating? oh yea and thinking of other women who have commented on my size? while using my hands? If those don't count then have been faithful for 29 yrs...

secondbest69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i know a lot of guys that are well endowed from the gym and the golf club that never cheat on there ladies or men... i'm not saying they don't get hit on more by the men and women . just they are faithful to there other half's a guy from the club has talked to me about how his wives friends hit on him . that his wife let it slip on his size i guess the was talking about there men sizes. not everyone cheats most like to look and that it

BulgingDave

Admired Member
Media
depends on how you look at it. When i was with my ex (that lasted 6yrs) i did prefer the bustier type but i fell in love with the person not the looks as such. Ill have loads of girl mates and im happy to admire from afar. I guess it depends on your loyalty and what you want out of the relationship. My gf didnt really like that i was horny all the time so that to me was a turn off as i didnt want solo missions :p and then you got all these other women wanting to try you out. Again i think it depends on the person not the drill

Reactions: jasonjk