Big cock vs good body

D_Etienne Neerdowell

Experimental Member
Media
Ladies, what is your preference in a partner a guy who's quite overweight but has an 8 inch cock or someone in excellent condition with an average 5.75 inch cock?

I'm making the assumption that in each instance any emotional attachment is equally strong.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not a lady, but I'm going to answer anyways, since I can! ;)

For me, the body matters A LOT more. I get aroused by the body, and follow-up with the cock, so if the body ain't doing it, there's no point. :)

D_Etienne Neerdowell

Experimental Member
Media
That's a hard one to answer. If the body isn't that great then it helps that he has a big dick. However, if he has a great body and has a little dick, well, I just can't work with that.

Ok, but what about just an average cock? Unless you consider an average cock to be small? In that case God forbid what you consider a large cock to be - but that's a thought for another thread and another day.

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, but what about just an average cock? Unless you consider an average cock to be small? In that case God forbid what you consider a large cock to be - but that's a thought for another thread and another day.

If he has a great body and an average cock and knows how to use it then I would prefer him to someone who has a big cock and is overweight. Even though I myself am a bbw, I do prefer my men to be in shape.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
If he has a great body and an average cock and knows how to use it then I would prefer him to someone who has a big cock and is overweight. Even though I myself am a bbw, I do prefer my men to be in shape.

thats interesting....i am in real good shape....my girls are almost always overweight.....i want to be the hard one in relationship

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not enough information to make an intelligent decision. There's no such thing as identical emotional attachments.

Good body and face, even tho Im not a girl. ;)

Incidentally, it varies w/what I prefer in girls. Face is important, and either hot body, or nice boobs - doesnt need to be both.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What about a good guy, that's in reasonably active shape (not a gym body) who knows how to work with whatever size he has...

Can I add this guy into your question? This is the one I would pick.

I cannot imagine myself choosing someone for the size of their penis or because he does or doesn't have a six pack. I can't answer such a question fairly, but I did read your question so I wanted to respond.

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
Not enough information to make an intelligent decision. There's no such thing as identical emotional attachments.
Of course not, but that's why this is a hypotetical question. As in "What if..."

OT: I can't talk about choosing a man, but if you would ask this for a girl (big boobs + belly vs. fit body + small breasts) I would go for the fit body...

D_Etienne Neerdowell

Experimental Member
Media
What about a good guy, that's in reasonably active shape (not a gym body) who knows how to work with whatever size he has...

Can I add this guy into your question? This is the one I would pick.

I cannot imagine myself choosing someone for the size of their penis or because he does or doesn't have a six pack. I can't answer such a question fairly, but I did read your question so I wanted to respond.

Okay, fair enough. I appreciate that the question is both extremely vacuous and odious but on some level surely the physical aspect plays a role in your decision making?

In the scheme of things I believe that most woman place a big cock way down their list but I'm just trying to gauge how superficially important it is.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, fair enough. I appreciate that the question is both extremely vacuous and odious but on some level surely the physical aspect plays a role in your decision making?

In the scheme of things I believe that most woman place a big cock way down their list but I'm just trying to gauge how superficially important it is.

I'm afraid I'm still not going to give an answer you will like.

Personally the penis an extension of the man. If I love him and our sex life is good I wouldn't care about the size of his penis. If he was extremely over weight I would work with him to get in better shape for health reasons. Obviously I wouldn't want him to suffer due to extreme obesity. I've never been attracted to someone who was extremely over weight at first glance. However, I have been attracted to someone that was quite heavy that played the piano wonderfully. I could hum a tune and he could play it back for me. He was an absolute sweetheart, but we remained firm friends. I believe our love for music was the true attraction between us both.

I also can't answer your question fairly because I don't see myself ever having sex with two guys at the same time. If I did, I would pick the guy I loved the most. I agree with Ellie, I can't love two men the same way.

I understand it's very important to be physically attracted to someone, but I've been extremely attracted to men before that have turned out to be less than nice. It took me alittle while to see through the act that they projected. The act combined with their physical appearance had me hooked for awhile. I'm not ashamed to admit it. Physical appearance does fade away if the person is ugly inside. I would be much happier with someone who was simply a good man. The penis is so unimportant TBH, the only way I THINK I would be less than happy with someone's penis is if I got nothing out of our sex life. So far I haven't been unhappy with anyone because of their penis...