Big cock vs good body

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, if I'm just fantasizing without any repercussions, then I guess I'd go for the eye candy, and that would be the body.

D_Etienne Neerdowell

Experimental Member
Media
^This. But I've never encountered a really small penis in a sexual situation.

In your extremely limited, hypothetical question, body is more important to me.

You have a point in that the range of the question is very limited but consider the question if the boot where on the other foot. Men commonly talk of, and I apologise if the crudeness upsets anyone, "tits n' ass" or discuss if they r a "breasts or a leg man". Whilst the male and female psych are of course very different I'm interested in finding out the import which woman attach to male physical attributes and the hierarchy therein.

I concede the triteness of my original post but if I start off too highbrow it just bores people and the thread never gets off the ground!

D_Sir Winston Choadhill

Account Disabled
Media
This reads a little like the extension of the usual male based "big cock" paranoia / delusion thing you see on here all the time - some men like to think penises are their most defining quality - it excuses them from having to be responsible for their other qualities - ie the fact that they might be crappy people, that they might not be looking after their bodies or that they feel vulnerable making an emotional commitment essentially it removes the fear of being judged inadequate.

Instead you can just say - she didn't like me because my cock was too small or she likes me because my cock is big - it reduces the women to a simple equation that places the man and his sex organ in the centre. No questions about the infinitely complex equation that occurs when two people like each other or at least aspects of each others personality and the never ending game of compromise, exchange, deception and delusion, doubt and risk as well as trust, affirmation and empowerment that a real relationship entails.

Instead a man can just drop his pants and say look at this woman - here's my cock - nothing i can do about it take or leave. If you like it your a slave to my sexual prowess and if you don't then your a whore. The man is in the position of power at all times this way and he doesn't have to be vulnerable at all.

No fear of her telling you that she doesn't want to continue a relationship after a few months of dating when you feel like she knows you, after you have revealed some of your deeper hopes and fears to her. After you have made yourself subject to her valuation of you - one which in some cases will always be not so positive. Rejection hurts and in a way this whole of priapic obsession thing you see on this site is a way of avoiding or invalidating a woman's ability to reject you as a man.

Just to add as well - the posts here show that lots of women do LOVE cocks - sometimes big, sometimes small sometimes both. I'm not suggesting anything to the contrary - just that a real relationship requires the mind as well as the body. A cock is just another part of the body - it can inspire desire, admiration, affection just as well if not more than many other parts of the body - but it's really a little bit empty if your not interacting with the mind behind the cock...

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I cannot imagine myself choosing someone for the size of their penis or because he does or doesn't have a six pack. I can't answer such a question fairly, but I did read your question so I wanted to respond.

I wouldn't either, but I don't think that's really the point of the question. I wish guys would learn how to phrase these questions better.

What he really means (I think) is 'Which attribute is more important to you?'

(Of course, us women know that for most of us, things like a good body and a big cock come waaay down low on our list of requirements. For most of us, personality is always going to be number one.)

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If he has a great body and an average cock and knows how to use it then I would prefer him to someone who has a big cock and is overweight. Even though I myself am a bbw, I do prefer my men to be in shape.

this...:smile:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm interested in finding out the import which woman attach to male physical attributes and the hierarchy therein.

I concede the triteness of my original post but if I start off too highbrow it just bores people and the thread never gets off the ground!

I wrote my last post before I read this page, but I see I'd guessed right about what the point of the question was.

It's all in how you write the question. While there will always be women like SG83, to whom neither a big cock nor a good body really matter, I think you'd still get more answers if you wrote the question in a more female brain way. The way you wrote it above was much more female friendly than your initial attempt.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So my choices are:

Wayne Knight (Newmen on Seinfeld) with a big dick
OR
David Beckham with an average cock

Duh. David Beckham.
(the only emotional attachment being equal is having no emotional attachment)

But it doesn't work that way for me - not even a little bit. I've been attracted to heavy guys, skinny guys, athletic guys, short men, tall men.... dick size a complete unknown til I'm in bed with them.

So sorry I can't answer this the way maybe you wanted, but I just can't separate the man from his body - if I am crazy about the man, then I am crazy about his dick.

D_Winthrop Woodcock

Account Disabled
Media
I'm afraid I'm still not going to give an answer you will like.

Personally the penis an extension of the man.

true... there are some people who want to get to know them first. and if you dont like the person in the first place, maybe you wont go ahead with it at all....

you dont find people at the first meeting asking the size of the dick... it looks really cheap if you ask me.. so guess they find out a little later..

but this logic does not apply for 1 night stands though..

I wouldn't either, but I don't think that's really the point of the question. I wish guys would learn how to phrase these questions better.

What he really means (I think) is 'Which attribute is more important to you?'

(Of course, us women know that for most of us, things like a good body and a big cock come waaay down low on our list of requirements. For most of us, personality is always going to be number one.)

^^ guess i learnt something! :)

Wayne Knight (Newmen on Seinfeld) with a big dick
OR
David Beckham with an average cock
Duh. David Beckham.

So sorry I can't answer this the way maybe you wanted, but I just can't separate the man from his body - if I am crazy about the man, then I am crazy about his dick.

I see where you are getting at....

if you recognize a man only with his dick, then i'm sorry to say you are looking at him like a toy! a source of pleasure... a means to an end... very impersonal if you ask me... there is so to a person beyond the body and the dick which influences people's decisions...

D_Hadley Throbottle

Experimental Member
Media
Originally Posted by MsThang
If he has a great body and an average cock and knows how to use it then I would prefer him to someone who has a big cock and is overweight. Even though I myself am a bbw, I do prefer my men to be in shape.
this...:smile:

wow, you guys would settle for "average" cock/great body. lol. what about great body/pencil dick? i don't see anyone voting for that yet :biggrin1:

sub006

1st Like
Media
I'm a guy in good shape with an average length but fat unit. I appreciate and admire women of all sizes.

BTW I worked out a few times with Arnold Schwarzenneger back when he was single for the first time. You'd be surprised how full-bodied some of his dates were, they reminded me of opera singers, the ones that wear the horns!