big cockhead

joxe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi all. I have a pretty thick cock (6 inches in the shaft but thicker in the head and the basis) and I use to have problems penetrating pussies. I'd like to know wich tricks you use to make penetration easier. I use a lot of foreplay with fingers and tongue (so I've become a pussy-licking vicious). My dad's got an even bigger cockhead. I've seen it because he's very natural about nudity and sex. As a child I slept in my parents' bedroom until I was six years old and they had no problem fucking while I was sleeping in the room. Some times I woke up and could watch them fucking, and they didn´t care at all. I must say we lived in a farm and in a farm you see animals fucking very often, so you learn to accept sex as a very natural thing. So my parents had no problems with their sexuality, and dad was especially easy going with his nudity. He's got very big balls too and he's got often problems fixing his package, and he fixes it in front of us without any shame, taking his trousers down and putting his balls in the right place inside his boxers. It might seem a bit embarrasing, but it isn't at all because he makes it so naturally that I've learned to accept it as the most natural thing in the world. Here in Spain men use to fondle their package in public without any shame and some are even a bit exhibitionist about it. My dad's attitude towards nudity and sex has helped me a lot accepting my own sexuality without any restriction or shame. The point is that I could see that he fucks very slowly, without making any fast thrust, and I think he makes it so because of his enormous cockhead (it's really amazingly big although his cock is average, so the look of it is impressive). I've learned to make it so too. Do you have the same problems because of a big cockhead? Do you fuck slowly too?

whatis_tu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome!
YOU ARE absolutely attractive.
I wanted to be natual with tings about sex,but I find that it's hard to me when I'm not on LPSG.
Anyway,have a good time!

Cockaholic1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cock head thickness, size and flare are of particular interest to me. Some guys are just really "heavy" or "meaty" and it just makes a cock look very masculine and appealing. I have been with some who didn't have huge cocks, but the HUGE head they had made all the difference in my mouth. It REALLY turns me on visually and physically. If anyone knows of a group or website other then here, and I have seen some wonderful examples here, please let me know! I love FAT heads, helmets and mushrooms!