Big cocks and Anal sex - advice

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Joe7703, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Joe7703

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So i recently met up with this hot guy with the biggest dick i've ever seen...9/10" (it got harder if i squeezed his nipples) and really thick.
    So we started fucking and it went into my ass with surprising ease.
    So he started fucking me and i was in heaven...but when he goes all the way in so his balls are slapping my ass it hurts a tiny bit, like he's poking my guts real deep inside.

I love being pounded, and feeling his balls slapping my ass but this small bit of pain is ruining the moment, i am wondering if this bit of pain will ever go away, or if there is anything i can do which will make it so he can go all the way in without any pain.

Any tips would be awesome!

2. ricki876

Gold Member

Albums:
    With tiny holes and big objects there will always be some amount of pain. Well in my experiences there have been. As long as the pain isn't like overbearing then have fun!

3. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you two line up juuuuust right, he will go through your "second sphincter" instead of hitting against it. That will help a lot. One of my favorite regular bottoms says he likes visiting me and my sling because I can reliably go through his second hole.

4. Joe7703

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    lets say we didnt have a sling? What positions would make it easily enough to slide through both sphincter muscles? Maybe me on the edge of a sofa? So i'm elevated partially...almost sling like, with him kneeling on the floor and fucking me?

5. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    You should be able to get used to the girth over time. Not sure about that much length.

When I first started using toys back there, a 4.5" circumference was good, but 5" was a tight fit. Now, I thoroughly love my 7" long by 6" circ. toy :p Once "warmed-up" I can fit in a 7" circ plug. On the extreme side, I've been able to accomodate a 8" circ plug, but that one still hasn't reached the "enjoyable" stage.

6. cdunstan1

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think it's having a sling or even the position. I've got a f*kbud with an enormous sausage. I had the same problem. You need to learn to open your 2nd sphincter. Kegel exercises may help. Even tho they really only stregthen the lower one they kind of work together. The other thing you could try is a dildo about your boyfriends legnth and girth. If you experiment with that and take it easily your ass might learn to open up on its own when you're getting fucked.

Problem is, once you can take him pounding you so hard that his balls slap up against your ass, you'll want to take him in even deeper. And that's going to hurt. It's the downer of bottoming for a huge cock. I feel for you man. Seriously. I feel jealous.

7. njdianenj

njdianenj New Member

the best advice is that its something you have to do, or at least practice daily. as far as the length, try changing the position of your back, either arch more or camel more

8. fijnewton

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, you need to relax more to open up. Take your time, go slooowww, LOTS of lube! At times bearing down will open up the second one, at least for me. Once you do get into the second part the feelings are intense. Heres 12" hiding :smile:

Attached Files:

9. Viking_UK

Gold Member

Some positions allow deeper penetration, some don't. Ideally you want to find a position where he's either through your second sphincter completely or not putting much pressure on it at all. Experiment with different positions to see which ones are less painful for you.

With some guys, missionary can be painful, but doggy-style doesn't hurt at all and vice versa. A lot of it is down to how you both line up to each other. If it hurts, it's time to try a different angle or a variation on the position.

10. Joe7703

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ah Cheers guys, i will try that in a couple of hours then since we're meeting up in a bit. He's also bringing one of his well hung friends along with him ;) Hehe, and aparently for my first huge cock i took it like a pro last time. He said majority of guys really struggle with him (not surprised to be honest) but it didn't cause any problems for me getting it in. Hehe

I'll tell you all how it goes when i get back later!
    -Joe

11. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Great pictures... but is this the 50% straight part or the 50% gay part? Just curious how that works! :smile:

12. lookingforamonster

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    share them with me!!!! LOL seriously... send them up to warwickshire... i NEED one...

13. D_Stymie Stretcher

D_Stymie Stretcher Account Disabled

Climb on top and slide down his dick, you then decide how far he goes in. Once you've opened up let him on top, works like a treat for me everytime. It just takes time for you to get used to the size etc X

14. chiasmj

Gold Member

Right on man. As a bottom it's up to you to figure out where to pack that big dick away. Your hung friends can't find the right spots without your help. So ride him and try all kinds of different angles until you figure out which direction to arch your spine and what angle to sit in to get him in really deep. Then you can work out motions that bring both of you to climaxing. You're not a true bottom until you've learned to ride your partner to orgasm. :biggrin1:

Best,
    j

15. Joe7703

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hey sorry for the late post...thought you might all like an update. Am still recovering from 5 days ago...it was intense!

So at first we were just sort of getting into it. Role play and what not...the usual, he also invited one of his friends this time around which was fine by me...the friend had an average length but quite a nice girth on him. So we start fucking normally, which i can take just fine...up to about the last half an inch which just pokes at me.

So after 30 mins or so fucking about i decide to get him on the sofa and sit ontop of that big dick. And FINALLY it goes all the way in with no pain what so ever...it felt so good! Si was just bouncing up and down on that big monster whilst the other guy was just watching and feeling me up...squeezing the big guys nipples to make him even harder. Then his friend was like "got room for one more?" and without me even saying just forced his way inside me...hehe. Now THAT hurt...2 big dicks inside me....after a few moments though i was fine...it felt amazing. So my first Double Penetration experience with 2 big dicls. Hehe

16. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

It really should not take you days to recover from anal sex. If you ass hurts, something was not done right. Perhaps you were not relaxed enough or did not use enough lube?

17. Joe7703

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    haha Nah it didn't hurt, i was just joking ;). Ok the double penetration hurt a bit at the beginning but other than that no pain. I've been working is all...so not much time to get on the pc.

18. B_Amsterdaniel

B_Amsterdaniel New Member

I've had sex with a Morocan guy with a 9-incher. The first time it really hurt and he couldn't get in. The second time i asked him not to spare me. I laid down on my belly with a pillow under me to lift up my ass. This time it was possible for him and he forced his big tool all the way in my ass. And boy... that realy hurts! But after he gave me some time to get used to it... he could fuck me well and we had a good time!!!

19. B_Amsterdaniel

B_Amsterdaniel New Member

Oh and one more thing... bedised a lot of lube, it gets easy for a top to get in if you push your anus outwards when he's sliding in. So it feels like you have a shit or push his cock out, but actually you make it easier for him to enter!

20. cdunstan1

Gold Member

Albums:
    Congrats! DPs hurt like a mf-er at 1st done they. But it's worth it. Were they able to get you to shoot just by double fucking you. I did the first time I got double dicked. Just sneaked up on me.

Draft saved Draft deleted