Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haha no i didn't shoot by them just fucking me....i've always wanted to "Hands-free" shoot....but alas no luck yet. Will just have to keep trying :)
But yeah after a couple of minutes the pain was gone and loved it !

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You should be able to get used to the girth over time. Not sure about that much length.

When I first started using toys back there, a 4.5" circumference was good, but 5" was a tight fit. Now, I thoroughly love my 7" long by 6" circ. toy :p Once "warmed-up" I can fit in a 7" circ plug. On the extreme side, I've been able to accomodate a 8" circ plug, but that one still hasn't reached the "enjoyable" stage.

I'd have to agree, work with some toys for a while, I always try to play with some butt plugs and large dildos if I know I 'm gonna get fucked by a big dick. I prefer to lay on my stomach and let him go at it. But if he wants me on my back and it still hurts, well I do what makes my man happy...even if it hurts a little. Although I know he loves watching me bite the pillow, moan out loud and take every inch he's got. Some guys just love knowing that they are givin to you real good. And trust me I get real turned on when I get enthusiastic like that too, even if it hurts a little. You know what they say, if don't hurt a little, you aint gettin fucked right.:rolleyes:

gatodoabc

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd have to agree, work with some toys for a while, I always try to play with some butt plugs and large dildos if I know I 'm gonna get fucked by a big dick. I prefer to lay on my stomach and let him go at it. But if he wants me on my back and it still hurts, well I do what makes my man happy...even if it hurts a little. Although I know he loves watching me bite the pillow, moan out loud and take every inch he's got. Some guys just love knowing that they are givin to you real good. And trust me I get real turned on when I get enthusiastic like that too, even if it hurts a little. You know what they say, if don't hurt a little, you aint gettin fucked right.:rolleyes:

My boyfriend and I found that on the stomach is the most pain free position. I also feel like he is poking my insides (a sharp pain) when he goes too deep, just like the original poster. My bf's is the first curved down dick I had, so we are still adjusting to each other's anatomy. I like to fuck facing each other so we can kiss at the same time, see facial expressions, etc., but for now he is not able to go all the way in (or pound me hard) in that position.
So playing with long toys and learning how to relax my second sphincter is the route I am going to approach next.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have fucked more guys over the past 60 years , with my 9 x 7++ cock, that I hesitate to estimate how many, exactly. One thing is clear in my mind though, the nearest I can get a guy into his fetal position, lying on his back, the easier it will be to get all the way in with minimal pain and with maximum gain. His legs end up very tight against his body; the most thrilling fuck is to lie into the guy with him up high on his shoulders and me balanced on top of him.

Reactions: Allan S.