big cocks and being submissive

Bigsmooth

Just Browsing
Media
how do you guys feel about having a guy with a large cock bottoming for you?

im straight and never been with a man but i have talked on plenty of sites like this in the hopes of one day following through. i find that its harder to find someone to take control when they find out im over 9 inches.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There hve been a fair number of threads on this very topic. Search for "big dicked bottoms" nd you should find a plethora of responses. :)

octavio32

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you're a top and are attracted to the guy, why should it matter? I personally find it hot if the bottom has a big dick that flops around while I'm fucking him. I don;t understand str8 guys "who hope one day to attempt to bottom"...either you are a closeted homosexual or you just want to know what it feels like to have a dick up your ass, in which case your girlfriend is perfectly capable of sticking her dildo in your ass. None of the str8 guys I know fantasize about being fucked by a guy in the ass, maybe ur bi?

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you're a top and are attracted to the guy, why should it matter? I personally find it hot if the bottom has a big dick that flops around while I'm fucking him. I don;t understand str8 guys "who hope one day to attempt to bottom"...either you are a closeted homosexual or you just want to know what it feels like to have a dick up your ass, in which case your girlfriend is perfectly capable of sticking her dildo in your ass. None of the str8 guys I know fantasize about being fucked by a guy in the ass, maybe ur bi?

and we have a winner! :wink: