• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet.

big cocks and being submissive

Bigsmooth

Just Browsing
Media
how do you guys feel about having a guy with a large cock bottoming for you?

im straight and never been with a man but i have talked on plenty of sites like this in the hopes of one day following through. i find that its harder to find someone to take control when they find out im over 9 inches.

davidjh7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There hve been a fair number of threads on this very topic. Search for "big dicked bottoms" nd you should find a plethora of responses. :)

octavio32

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you're a top and are attracted to the guy, why should it matter? I personally find it hot if the bottom has a big dick that flops around while I'm fucking him. I don;t understand str8 guys "who hope one day to attempt to bottom"...either you are a closeted homosexual or you just want to know what it feels like to have a dick up your ass, in which case your girlfriend is perfectly capable of sticking her dildo in your ass. None of the str8 guys I know fantasize about being fucked by a guy in the ass, maybe ur bi?

kayman

Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you're a top and are attracted to the guy, why should it matter? I personally find it hot if the bottom has a big dick that flops around while I'm fucking him. I don;t understand str8 guys "who hope one day to attempt to bottom"...either you are a closeted homosexual or you just want to know what it feels like to have a dick up your ass, in which case your girlfriend is perfectly capable of sticking her dildo in your ass. None of the str8 guys I know fantasize about being fucked by a guy in the ass, maybe ur bi?

and we have a winner! :wink: