big cocks dripping piss

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by look4fun77, May 1, 2010.

1. look4fun77

look4fun77 New Member

When I take a piss, once I'm done piss keeps dripping in small quantities from my cock even when I have zipped up. This sometimes creates a wet patch in my trousers ...especially if they are light coloured...and is quite embarrasing. I was told that this is because I have a big dick. Does this happen to anyone?

2. D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin Account Disabled

Longer dick = more tubing after your sphincter (up near the prostate) that is supposed to keep your urine from leaking. Does it still leak if you shake it out and even milk it out sometimes?

3. iphoneu

iphoneu New Member

Albums:
    I've had this in the past. When you next take piss, don't just stand there and go, instead 'push' out the piss so you're going at quite a speed - you'll find you empty out allot more, it works for me.

4. littleguy2

littleguy2 Active Member

after you finish pissing, squeeze your dick underneath your nutsack. If you hit the right spot you will get a small bit of piss shoot out and then no leak. May take a few tries to get the right spot

5. look4fun77

look4fun77 New Member

it does not leak when i really milk it

6. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    What's milk it?

7. dc9

dc9
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Just like pulling down on an utter of a cow

8. catman

Gold Member

recently discussed this on here...

a) I dont' wear light colored slacks if I can help it (I also tend to 'leak' precum
    b) I grab a bit of paper towel and stick it on the end after I pee (I also have a lot of foreskin, thats where I have the problem is those blasted last few drops) hate when they fall down by boxers and only my leg...ugh
    c) have tried when wearing walking shorts to pull my cock out the leg, for some reason this helps the 'gravity effect' and I don't seem to dribble as much
    d) the towel seems to help alot ( I have seen other do it too)

as I get older I swear my bladder is shrinking....to the point my sons are kidding me (and yes I have had my prostate checked)

my pop said the same thing happened to him so....

9. aye-jai

aye-jai New Member

you can wiggle, you can jiggle, you can shake, you can dance. But you cant keep that last drop from getting in your pants.

10. Awesum9

Awesum9 New Member

Albums:
    Not natural no matter the length, I'm 8.5 long erect and 6 X 6 flaccid and have no problem with leaking. I seriously suggest you pay a visit to your urologist.

11. lopo2000

Gold Member

I have average dick and this also happened to me sometimes. But milking works for me.

12. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    umm did you read the op? If so, you would have seen that he leaked a little bit of piss out after taking a piss. Every man does this if they don't properly shake or milk the last few little drops. Don't try and scare people in to going to their doctors when its a perfectly normal thing

13. Yono

Yono Member

Albums:
    Same with me, I'm 6" soft, whenever I finish taking apiss I really milk it and even slap it a couple of times, but if Im not wearing underwear for watever reason the minute it falls and points down again a new couple of drops would come out , i hate that

14. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Tell your sons to stop making fun of you because the things that are happening to you as you age will probably happen to them. I used to make fun of my parent's problems until I started needing glasses, etc. I realized that their genetic predispositions will most likely be mine so I stopped teasing them and started hoping they live a long and healthy life.

15. catman

Gold Member

VERY well said!!!!!! bravo....

its like the 'every man _______' thread...no, folks are different (my personal fave is "all (pick an obscure group...half norwegian, one quarter navajo, one quarter black irish men have inhumanly HUGE penises' thread(s) lol. I have dripped for years (for me its the long foreskin.. )

16. catman

Gold Member

naw....its meant very much in love- I get to tease them as well....(when they were in their teens it was the constant 'stiffness' (you remember those days). Its like if the dog farts its 'what are you feeding YOUR dog (to whoevers nearby). My late wife had a very....quirky sense of humor and that gene seems to be adversly in my sons....

teasing can be in love bud.... like jacking off and eyesight- surprised we dont' all have glasses :)

17. sounder1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Since u don't have any pix posted, I can't tell it ur cut or not. If ur uncut like me and have a foreskin that covers ur glans and extends past it, try pulling it back past ur glans. This I found prevents piss from "backing up" under the foreskin and dripping out after I put it in my pants.

18. cklover

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is exactly what a urologist buddy of mine told me long ago...it has always worked perfectly!:wink:

19. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This works as I have to do it each time. Just something you have to live with or you can shake the shit out of it and spray it everywhere and I still end up dripping some :biggrin1:

20. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Using your dominant hand, encircle your balls on the underside, and you'll find a soft spot- basically where your piss tube runs from the tip all the way to the base of your balls. The goal is to press in on that soft spot and just like squeezing the last bit from a toothpaste tube, draw the last few drops of urine out of your piss hole before putting the junk away.

As stated in a prior post, it's also helpful to make use of the Kegel muscles, and as your piss draws to an end, concentrate on turbo-blasting out those last few squirts: as the stream slows, hold it in for just a sec until it gets uncomfortable, then press down with that muscle to really shoot the urine past the tip into the drain. Do this a few times at the end of your stream, and then practice the 'tube press' described above. Most guys describe 'shake it a bit' but they should really be saying 'squeeze it.'

If you practice the kegel squeeze your peeing muscles will get stronger not just for excretion, but also for orgasms. Combine this with the finger press and you'll be good to go.

Somedays those muscles don't want to cooperate- and I will cheat: after a good piss I'll wad up a bit of toilet paper and shove it in the front of my briefs until the last squirt happens- and then i'll either doubleback to the men's room and toss it in the waste basket at the door- or leave it in my briefs- depending on if i feel really wet, or if I know I will be taking my underwear off in the presence of others later on.

Draft saved Draft deleted