big cocks gettin deepthroated

pleaseher

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Humm I am 8x6 and never has any of my Girl Friends deep throated me. That would be great I am not sure if it can be done.

Yankee82

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Of the few guys that have deep throated me, it was amazing, I felt the tightness of their throats closing/gagging and they held on, until I shot my load! I had one gf that came very close to deep throating me! I measure about 8.3 or 8.5 down to my balls, I am big but not hugh so, it just amazes me when someone can do this!

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, this is something I've always wanted to happen to me sadly it hasn't yet. I was just wondering if there are any ladies who can deepthroat a cock as big as mine.

Just one of the many reasons that guys with large penisses dicks need a "support group."

bulldoser

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Only one could manage this one all the way, but no chance of proper throat fucking. Though it might be too awesome, if even possible.

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh yeah, it can be done. Generally a man's mouth/throat is more accommodating than the female mouth.

Only because of the size difference between a man and a woman. Women are of course smaller. However there are taller women who can deep throat. I know of one woman on here who is 6 ft tall and she can deep throat 10 inches without even breaking a sweat. But usually, men can take a large cock, quite easily.

boypole

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it's been a while since I've deep-throated someone, but generally I can get up to 10 or 11 down my throat, no problemo. ;) a little poppers helps the throat open up some.

hmmm, the thickest guy I've ever had the pleasure of swallowing was something like 8 x 7. that was fun.

long and slow is the way to go. I like to take my time. :p

claver

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i've been hooking up with a lady who told me she had made it her mission to deepthroat me to the hilt.
every time she sucks me, she seems to go a little deeper.
at this point she can swallow about 3/4 of me with roughly 2 inches to go.
she is tiny, though, and i am definitely in her throat.
somehow she is able to flex her throat muscles while she is trying to push my cock deeper, which feels amazing.