Big cocks in pantyhose?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by RU8plusinNE?, Dec 8, 2007.

1. RU8plusinNE?

RU8plusinNE? New Member

I've always thought that a big hard (or limp) cock would look great in a pair of pantyhose. Is that to fricken weird or what?

I just figured seeing that big meat all pressed up tight against those hose would look good.

Anyone agree? Anyone already see that? Anyone got pics of that? Thx 4 replies.....

2. joejack

joejack Active Member

Albums:
    :mad:Pantyhose is an abomination to women's legs, arses, and abdomens, so please do not suggest that men with big dicks should wear them! A man with a big dick must wear a garter belt and stockings to look his best, of course. You don't think so? Go into any hockey locker room and check out what the guys wear under their shorts.:biggrin1:

3. dennis4u

dennis4u New Member

Albums:
    Dont listen to Joejack, sheer pantyhose is hot no madder who wears them. Nothing hotter then a giant shiny cock tucked away in some nice sheer pantyhose. Lets see them boys !!!!!!!!

4. jocks54

jocks54 Active Member

Any cock in pantyhose is hot. Sheer nylon stretched across a cock is wonderful.
    Bigger of course is always better.
    As a connisuer (sp) and wearer I can tell you there are lots if guys who wear ph.
    I have met straight Bi and gay guys who wear.
    "I married for size, he married for money The size is still there but the money is gone" He won't wear hose. But shows off his 8 1/2 incher in everything else!

5. D_Phil_Doneafew

D_Phil_Doneafew Account Disabled

I don't know. Ph are not my thing but big cocks are.

Hmmm... That's a thinker.

6. LGX

LGX Member

I like when men and women actually wear panty hose. So sexy. BUT THE GUY HAS TO HAVE THICK, MUSCULAR LEGS!:tongue:

7. Daisy

Gold Member

8. B_pantycouple

B_pantycouple New Member

Albums:
    Pantyhose look amazing whether a woman or man is wearing pantyhose. That silky smooth nylon fabric and how they fit like a glove, conforming to your ass, legs, feet, and of course your hard dick. Love seeing a hard dick under pantyhose, love how it perfectly conforms around your shaft, hugging so tight and close and how it pokes at the silky nylon material. Check out our profile for more about us.

9. Mrgoody

Mrgoody New Member

I love men in pantyhose. I have wore pantyhose alot and have seen hundreds of pictures of men in pantyhose. Check out my pictures here:
    Flickr: Please wait...

Draft saved Draft deleted