Big cocks in the Olympics, big packages.

Recordman: Has anyone been watching some of the events such as swimming or gymnastics and noticed what look like giant cocks under their uniforms or swim suits?

I find it hard to believe every guy is that big, especially after getting out of a cold pool.

Any comments?

714goodguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, I've definitely seen some big bulges. There are some very impressive bulges on some of the swimmers and divers. The gymnasts leave much to be desired. But just wait until track starts -- it's always fun to watch the bouncing cocks underneath the latex/spandex suits.

Reactions: deleted1181089

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why do you think I watch?????????? And there is a package on one of the men's synchronized swimmers that was huge. Yahoo sports has a great Olympics section and a link to the official site. Nice pics to be had. B)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The best, biggest, and most awesome bulges on the Olympic teams were the water polo guys. The announcer reported that the only protective gear worn by the athletes were ear covers to prevent any ear infections. Their 'uniforms' were skimpy less than bikini straps that hide little. After an exciting goal, the substitutes stood and cheers and presented their bulges in a row where comparisons were easily made. A couple obviously showed good length as well as girth. Once during the filming of the sport, one of the players turned on his back with his crotch even with the top of the water. His bulge stuck up above the water line, however.

I find it interesting to think that the Greeks, who began the Olympics, played nude for many of the events. What would you think about that, Recordman? Instead of seeing bulges, they saw swinging, flopping dicks on their players.

The biceps and upper chest developments of the gymnasts does it for me. The Hamm brothers are to be awed.

Luke (aka RoysToy)

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
^_^ Pure pure delight ! "Eye candy".
Though I'd really really love to see the Olympic games in NUDE ! (Not my nudity, the athletes' !)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
And a few other Greek ideals too, eh, Radu?

It wouldn't be flopping; they had a leather thong tied around the extremity of the foreskin that pulled the penis upward, typically tied around a waist. It was literally called a "dog-leash". Technically not naked, but it doesn't really conceal anything.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Heh. I was just teasing Radu there.

Actually, I like seeing how our athletes compete too. Or at least the summer olympics. With the winter olympics, I like ice skating: I can see a triple camel. (Toe, that is.)

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have little patience for watching extended periods of stuff like that. I'll cheer, I'll hope, but that's about it. More than 5 minutes at a time and I'm antsy. I can't even stick around for the baskets and broad shoulders. I think I saw a couple minutes of volley ball and 5 minutes of diving. I was clicking through to CNN when I saw they had women competing but honestly didn't even catch what the event was, I was going so fast.

On a side note, did you notice that Google is altering its logo (as it does during certain holidays and events) along the lines of anciet Greece? Yesterday's logo had a guy wearing a toga and it looked like he had a big boner underneath.

Mmmm... boner. :)

oaktown7

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Aug 17 2004, 03:44 AM
Why do you think I watch?????????? And there is a package on one of the men's synchronized swimmers that was huge. Yahoo sports has a great Olympics section and a link to the official site. Nice pics to be had. B)
I agree, kink . . . . I think it was the Cuban pair - one of the dudes was hot . . . and packin!

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Aug 17 2004, 07:24 AM

It wouldn't be flopping; they had a leather thong tied around the extremity of the foreskin that pulled the penis upward, typically tied around a waist. It was literally called a "dog-leash". Technically not naked, but it doesn't really conceal anything.
:huh: What you wrote ... that's almost disappointing ! :(

:D It wouldn't matter, dear JONB. I'd still love to be an EROMENE... or ERASTES.
EROMENE would be better, still. ^_^

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by oaktown7+Aug 17 2004, 08:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (oaktown7 @ Aug 17 2004, 08:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KinkGuy@Aug 17 2004, 03:44 AM
Why do you think I watch??????????  And there is a package on one of the men&#39;s synchronized swimmers that was huge.  Yahoo sports has a great Olympics section and a link to the official site.  Nice pics to be had.  B)
I agree, kink . . . . I think it was the Cuban pair - one of the dudes was hot . . . and packin&#33; [/b][/quote]
Mmmmmmm.... Cubans. :p LICK~

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Hey, it caused a huge flurry with the Jews because Jewish men were always embarrassed at the gymnasium. (No way to tie the kynodesme on.)

Oh, genealogists use shortened forms of eromene and erastes in order to describe male lovers. Useful for recording a family&#39;s entire history, even "references to the vice of the Greeks", as Victorians put it. :)

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Aug 17 2004, 08:38 PM
Useful for recording a family&#39;s entire history, even "references to the vice of the Greeks", as Victorians put it. :)
Greek love, Greek vice ... It&#39;s the most delicious Greek vice ever invented &#33;&#33;&#33;

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
It really pisses me off that TV network censors strictly enforce above the waist shots for males - especially swimmers, divers and wreslers, yet let a big-beasted female be in front of the camera and hey...they have a field-day&#33;

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Aug 17 2004, 01:24 AM

It wouldn&#39;t be flopping; they had a leather thong tied around the extremity of the foreskin that pulled the penis upward, typically tied around a waist. It was literally called a "dog-leash". Technically not naked, but it doesn&#39;t really conceal anything.
I know how to tie knots...tehe, tehe and am hereby, officially volunteering for THAT job&#33; :p

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by ponybilt@Aug 17 2004, 04:21 AM
On a side note, did you notice that Google is altering its logo (as it does during certain holidays and events) along the lines of anciet Greece? Yesterday&#39;s logo had a guy wearing a toga and it looked like he had a big boner underneath.

Dude, that&#39;s his kneecap. Though, to be fair, if the old man ended up being hung down to his knee, that&#39;s a damn impressive site/GIF too.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Mighty Joe@Aug 18 2004, 12:24 PM
It really pisses me off that TV network censors strictly enforce above the waist shots for males - especially swimmers, divers and wreslers, yet let a big-beasted female be in front of the camera and hey...they have a field-day&#33;
Great for the hetero males (and boob men) like me. :D

Sorry for the guys and girls who like to look below the belt. :(

LapDog2001

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by DeeBlackthorne+Aug 18 2004, 10:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DeeBlackthorne @ Aug 18 2004, 10:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ponybilt@Aug 17 2004, 04:21 AM
On a side note, did you notice that Google is altering its logo (as it does during certain holidays and events) along the lines of anciet Greece? Yesterday&#39;s logo had a guy wearing a toga and it looked like he had a big boner underneath.

Dude, that&#39;s his kneecap. Though, to be fair, if the old man ended up being hung down to his knee, that&#39;s a damn impressive site/GIF too. [/b][/quote]
Dee, they&#39;ve been changing every day. Today&#39;s is different than yesterday&#39;s. The Google boner can be seen here: