Big cocks in the Olympics, big packages.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I never saw the Jamaican :(

Here's the Italian soccer (foot ball) team celebrating... um, maybe it was the Spaniards... um.... doesn it matter ?

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
And when I saw this pic, I was a little disappointed. I know that those are body suits, and perhaps they were intended to mimic the ancient Greek ideal of lesser-endowed men, but come on, it's 2000+ years later. Evolve, damn it!

As an aside, anyone read the articles about how the Olympics is basically one big sex party for the athletes? Well, not all of them, but enough. ;)

Mmmm.... athletes

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Originally posted by ponybilt@Aug 23 2004, 04:49 AM
Here's an interesting pic of an Olympic swimmer from.... I think it was hotolympians.com. I rather enjoyed this one  :p
Ponybilt,

My dick just grew bigger.
HOT STUDS. Damn. Male beauty goes sometimes beyond my imagination...

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Aug 17 2004, 08:38 PM
Hey, it caused a huge flurry with the Jews because Jewish men were always embarrassed at the gymnasium. (No way to tie the kynodesme on.)

Oh, genealogists use shortened forms of eromene and erastes in order to describe male lovers. Useful for recording a family's entire history, even "references to the vice of the Greeks", as Victorians put it. :)

My recollection is that the Greeks considered a small penis to be ideal and that's why the ancient statues feature such under-endowed men. At least that was the reason I'd heard. I could be mistaken about that.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Phelps finally showing a basket -- and a nice one at that. I was beginning to suspect he'd been neutered :eek:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by aloofman@Aug 22 2004, 10:58 PM
My recollection is that the Greeks considered a small penis to be ideal and that's why the ancient statues feature such under-endowed men. At least that was the reason I'd heard. I could be mistaken about that.
That's true; there was a real preference for youth back then. Actually, in classical art, the main difference between an adult and an ephebe is the beard.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by ponybilt@Aug 23 2004, 05:11 AM

As an aside, anyone read the articles about how the Olympics is basically one big sex party for the athletes? Well, not all of them, but enough. ;)

Mmmm.... athletes
How could it not develope into a big sex party for the athletes, pony? That much testosterone and all those baskets (available?) day after day, would have to lead to partying. And with competitions being so rampant, they would just have to compare cock sizes, in the showers if no where else!

Luke ;)

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by RICKY_27@Aug 24 2004, 03:54 AM
I just saw JEREMY WARNIER win the gold for the 440 meter race. Even if he didn't win the GOLD for the race I would have given it to him for his HUUUUUGE BULGE!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

RICKY
Yeah, I saw him too. But can't find any pics of any decent size that show his package.

He gets a 9.9 fromt he Pony judges :)

And Chuck, I've never noticed any of the women actually showing any definition in their leotards. You might want to check out Yahoo sports. They've got some great pics.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sure hope you saw TROY DUMAIS the US high diver in tonight's (TUE) Olympic :wub: :wub: :wub: competition.UUUUUUMMMM.

Let's just say he gave new meaning to the term 'HUGE PACKAGE'. His BIG BULGE in a black SPEEDO and really got me excited (read: STR8 UP)--LOL

RICKY

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In Canada, I've noticed they will not show the swimmers or divers hardly at all with their crotches showing they way they used to. We're lucky if we see any of the packages at all these days. Just tooo much for people to handle, I guess.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by drambone2001@Aug 25 2004, 06:45 PM
In Canada, I've noticed they will not show the swimmers or divers hardly at all with their crotches showing they way they used to. We're lucky if we see any of the packages at all these days. Just tooo much for people to handle, I guess.
I heard this was due to the fact that heart attacks caused by viewing swimmers' bulges wasn't covered by the national healthcare plan.

;)

Actually, I've noticed a lot of that in general. Happens in the US with everything from athletics to wrestling.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After Janet Jackson and "nipple gate"... everyone (read right) is verrrrrry careful to be morally correct and not offend our sensibilities. NBC has been very obvious in the framing of their camera shots and it was interesting how they managed to avoid male crotches in the swimming, gymnastics and diving. Corporate or IOC dictate? I've watched a little of the BBC coverage and in their usual fashion, are not shy! God bless 'em. ;)

george

Sexy Member
Media
JONATHAN'S JOHNSON!!!!

Did any of you guys see runner Jonathan Johnson's bulge while running???!!

My God, that bulge in slow motion, and even just standing still, was visible in its full impressive length. A thing of beauty, the man is super hung!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, most censorship actually has to do with political things. Janet Jackson was basically a sacrifice to the gods of we-aren't-just-censoring-politics.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't understand US tv-makers. If you make a sportsprogram you show all of it. Sportsmen and sportwomen with their trained bodies are so beautifull to see....including breasts, nipples, cocks and balls. If they move, parts of their bodies will wubble like muscles in legs, arms etc. How can you think of getting that out of tv-frame? It's just part of it.
In Holland you can see all of it. Runners, athleets, bikers, swimmers, divers, wrestlers, weightlifters .... all in their tight sportswear. And if you've missed your favourite sport you can switch to BBC, Eurosports, Belgium or German tv-stations. Lucky we are the olympics are in Europe without CNN, NBC making the rules!

B_Robert Fish

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by aloofman+Aug 23 2004, 06:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aloofman @ Aug 23 2004, 06:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Aug 17 2004, 08:38 PM
Hey, it caused a huge flurry with the Jews because Jewish men were always embarrassed at the gymnasium. (No way to tie the kynodesme on.)

Oh, genealogists use shortened forms of eromene and erastes in order to describe male lovers. Useful for recording a family&#39;s entire history, even "references to the vice of the Greeks", as Victorians put it. :)

My recollection is that the Greeks considered a small penis to be ideal and that&#39;s why the ancient statues feature such under-endowed men. At least that was the reason I&#39;d heard. I could be mistaken about that. [/b][/quote]
This whole thread is again, completely outrageous&#33;

I don&#39;t know if any of you had read this, but the Greeks, and then also the
Romans, figured out (somehow) that the men with the smallest penises had
proved themselsves to the the fierciest warriors. I think they may have been right&#33;