Big cocks in the Olympics, big packages.

B_Robert Fish

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by RICKY_27@Aug 25 2004, 03:00 AM
Sure hope you saw TROY DUMAIS the US high diver in tonight's (TUE) Olympic :wub: :wub: :wub: competition.UUUUUUMMMM.

Let's just say he gave new meaning to the term 'HUGE PACKAGE'. His BIG BULGE in a black SPEEDO and really got me excited (read: STR8 UP)--LOL

RICKY
Yes, I saw that as well, but only his coach/lover or other gayboy can truly
'Kiss and Tell', as swimming and gayness seem to cling so closely to each other!
We can all thank Greg Lougayness for exposing the truth!
Sorry, but I don't know how his last name is spelled!

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by ponybilt@Aug 23 2004, 03:43 PM
Phelps finally showing a basket -- and a nice one at that. I was beginning to suspect he'd been neutered :eek:
GUESS WHAT!?!

My manager here KNOWS MICHAEL PHELPS!

He's from... Baltimore, I think? Somehow, she knows him personally. She's got his cell number in her phone. After he gets back, we're calling him to say hi. I've ALREADY LEFT HIM A VOICEMAIL! BWAHHHH!

...not that anyone on here really cares, lol, but I also went to high school with Dominique Dawes, the olympic gymnast. She went to Gaithersburg HS in Gaithersburg, MD. She graduated when I was a... sophomore?

george

Sexy Member
Media
The Canadian diver does indeed show a very nice bulge in his speedos (both in red and in blue). Nice chest and hair as well.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by george@Aug 29 2004, 03:04 AM
The Canadian diver does indeed show a very nice bulge in his speedos (both in red and in blue). Nice chest and hair as well.
Definitely. I posted a pic of him in the other thread on Olympic athletes. Very nice.

B_Robert Fish

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Robert Fish+Aug 26 2004, 12:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Robert Fish @ Aug 26 2004, 12:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RICKY_27@Aug 25 2004, 03:00 AM
Sure hope you saw TROY DUMAIS the US high diver in tonight&#39;s (TUE) Olympic :wub: :wub: :wub: competition.UUUUUUMMMM.

Let&#39;s just say he gave new meaning to the term &#39;HUGE PACKAGE&#39;. His BIG BULGE in a black SPEEDO and really got me excited (read: STR8 UP)--LOL

RICKY
&#39;Kiss and Tell&#39;, as swimming and gayness seem to cling so closely to each other&#33;
We can all thank Greg Lougayness for exposing the truth&#33;
Sorry, but I don&#39;t know how his last name is spelled&#33; [/b][/quote]
BTW - My not knowing how to spell his last name was a joke, of course.

However, I would like to know if anyone can explain why swimming and gayness
are so closely associated? I&#39;ve seen personal ads where guys describe
themselves as having a &#39;swimmers build&#39;, and other thing like that, etc.
The association eludes me for some reason.
Thanks&#33;

I still think this thread is extremely strange, even though I&#39;m going along with it.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Ponybilt thanks for the pics otherwise i wouldnt know what you guys were talking about. i was on vacation and missed all of the olympics...what is a good site to view all these &#39;bulge&#39; pics

thanks,

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Robert Fish said:
'Kiss and Tell', as swimming and gayness seem to cling so closely to each other!
We can all thank Greg Lougayness for exposing the truth!
Sorry, but I don't know how his last name is spelled!
BTW - My not knowing how to spell his last name was a joke, of course.

However, I would like to know if anyone can explain why swimming and gayness
are so closely associated? I've seen personal ads where guys describe
themselves as having a 'swimmers build', and other thing like that, etc.
The association eludes me for some reason.
Thanks!

I still think this thread is extremely strange, even though I'm going along with it.

Could someone please explain to Robert Fish, DDS, why swimming and gayness are so closely related? Thanks.

felixfan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, I've definitely seen some big bulges. There are some very impressive bulges on some of the swimmers and divers. The gymnasts leave much to be desired. But just wait until track starts -- it's always fun to watch the bouncing cocks underneath the latex/spandex suits.
I love seeing muscular black latino men from track.There HUGE BLATINO dick and bALLS BULGING OUT underneath there tights.Yummy.FELIX Sanchez has the biggest VPL in track.Big meaty dicks