Big cocks in their smallest state

spankiham

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm curious being a guy that's not big but not small 5.5 inches I think I fall into the average category but what I find happening is that some days I'll be walking around thinking my cock is a good size but then go for a swim an you have major shrinkage going on which can make it look pathetic.

I'm wondering if big guys ever feel small? Like can a guy with a 9 inch cock ever get so much shrinkage that for just a moment the idea that you have a big cock goes out the window while you stare unamused at your shrunken member?

If anyone has any pics that would be awesome too

Ringtail

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i dont have any pics but i have shrunk down to 1.5 to 2 inchs before (never had to pee so bad in my life):tongue22:

smoothroo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea man sometimes my dick shrinks to about 2inches or maybe even less. I've had some girls see it shrunken and they ask "how does this lil thing turn into that hard thing?". I just smile and say "its magic!" :) lmao

spankiham

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find it so hard to imagine someone like Shane Diesel ever looking small lol. If anyone has any smallest/largest shots that would be awesome there's only about 2-3 inches worth of growth from smallest to a raging hardon with me I think

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
At one time my soft hang was pretty big, which threw people off because they'd imagine all kinds of ridiculous dimensions were it hard.

Now that I'm older and dealing with hypertension and its associated complications (including the meds I gotta take for it) my soft hang is less of a head turner, thought thankfully my boners are still the same (for now that is...knock on wood). :cool:

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What seems to help for me when swimming, is to wear a cock ring. Seems to prevent the turtling thing from happening. That's what it calls when your pee-pee shrinks up, turtling. I'm close to seven inches when at the point-of-no-return, but can shrink down so little, it's almost like my thumb. :eek:

The online web store Fresh Pair sells a package that contains two padded velcro type cock rings. These can be worn every day, all day with no discomfort. Nto for swimming, I just use a o-ring type for that.

Buy a pair of these, wear one every day. Seems to stop the little guy from becoming even littler. ;-)

Good Devil 2-Pack Padded C-Ring GD1014 - Free Shipping at Freshpair.com

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I worked construction in the winter and I would get so cold and frozen. I'd get off work at 3:30pm and go home, wife would be in bed, waiting and wanting me. I'd drop my clothes, and my cock would be 1" long, get in bed, warm up, a little foreplay, and bam.....7.5" rock hard. her most often comment was "that's amazing." as she climbed on and rode her fat boy.
if I worked late because of weather, she'd hear me come home. fill the tub with hot water, I'd go soak. she'd bring me a glass of JD so I'd thaw out. then climb in with me or we'd go to the bedroom. eat supper. make love again. I'd go to sleep and be at work 5 hrs later. good times and damn good money.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What seems to help for me when swimming, is to wear a cock ring.

This is a terrible idea. Shrinkage happens for a reason. If it stays too cold for too long, you'll have restricted circulation. If it's cold enough, it could even get frostbitten and fall off.

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is a terrible idea. Shrinkage happens for a reason. If it stays too cold for too long, you'll have restricted circulation. If it's cold enough, it could even get frostbitten and fall off.

Swimming pool water ain't that cold, pal. And I do not wear overly tight rings, Comfortably snug is what I prefer. And I do not swim for hours, just do some laps, and get out for some sun.

Whatever. It's not caused me any harm.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of my ex's was very thick and hung ( I think around 9 ins or more ) when erect, but smaller than average when soft.

He himself found it quite interesting / unusual too. But he once went on and on about it and kept asking me what I thought about it, whilst we were out shopping, whilst visiting friends.

I was in a bit of a hurry and having trouble finding what we needed, so in the end my patience snapped and I turned around and shouted at him "Yes !! You have one of the biggest differences between hard and soft cock sizes that I've ever seen !! Now PLEASE shut up about it !!"

He told me I'd been embarrassing during our bus ride home after that, even though it had really all been his own fault. Go figure ...

:rolleyes:

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yea man sometimes my dick shrinks to about 2inches or maybe even less. I've had some girls see it shrunken and they ask "how does this lil thing turn into that hard thing?". I just smile and say "its magic!" :) lmao

for be magic shrink must be joint to greater thickness than normal flaccid,so change length by thick in those case

blarg999

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm about 5 inches soft normally, but when more shrinkage occurs due to cold or whatever, it shrinks mostly in the middle and I have to make sure it's not shrunk before I piss otherwise it's pretty painful.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like it when it's small. I used to have a landlady who was very interested in the difference in size between the smallest and the largest. She wanted to put the whole thing in her mouth when it was as small as possible and feel it grow in her mouth until it went down her throat. I was about 28 and she was about 65, so she got a real thrill from making a young man's cock hard.