Big Cocks On Slim Men

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I reckon it's bollocks. There are hundreds of millions of slim and skinny guys in the world, and if this theory held any truth, the official average penis size would be considerably bigger. I'd bet that if you lined up 100 skinny guys, most of them would be average length or less. You're obviously going to get guys on LPSG who fit that bill, but that doesn't realistically even scratch the surface of what the majority of men have in their pants.

Mathematically incorrect. Tall guys are outnumbered by guys of average height, plus there are plenty of short guys, to counterbalance any raise in penis size that occurs (remember we are talking about overall correlations) from tall guys (who tend to have longer penises).
Also, pubic fatpad affects the amount of penis length showing no matter what one's height is. Thin guys will tend to have thinner pubic fatpads, as a result more penis is visible.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tall guys (who tend to have longer penises).

A sweeping statement if ever I saw one. You have definitive proof of this I assume?

Also, pubic fatpad affects the amount of penis length showing no matter what one's height is. Thin guys will tend to have thinner pubic fatpads, as a result more penis is visible.

All that proves is that thin guys can give the 'appearance' of a larger cock. How about the thin guys that only have a 4 and 5 inch penis? Does a zero fatpad still make them look big? :wink:

B_cloudy_rebel1982

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a tall thin guy, women are never surprised by my length but always pleasantly surprised by my girth.

I am quite tall and thin myself..
I also have that problem my length is nothing 2 write home about but I am quite girthy which seems 2 get there attention. 2 ]

dajunglee786

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to be honest a friend of mine is 6 foot and im a bit shorter than him. and also a bit better built whereas he is skinny. my penis is bigger than his which he told me himself when he saw me in the gym showers semi. so as to your theory sweetheart, im not too sure :) interesting topic.

Praxus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
TP: Interesting topic. As a male, I have noticed myself over the years that it seems that the slimmer males, not matter the race, generally do have longer cocks. Often you can break it down to the old wives tale, large hands, large cock. The body types of Ectomorph, Endomorph, and Mesomorph can distinguish the anatomy of a person. Guys who do take too many 'roids' can run the risk of sterility, impotence, and small one's. I think as well, where and how you are raised can be a determining factor, this is just a theory. For example, living up north, a man's 'johnson' is often packed into tighty whities and jeans which may interfere with natural developement. Whereas living in a warm hemisphere, allows less restrictive clothing. Just a theory. Race too is a factor by and large, which has been proven by science. Maybe in the later part of the 20th Century, diet has changed worldwide which has allowed Asian men to grow taller the past few generations and that too may be a factor why race is not a factor no more in penis size as it used to be. Overall, no matter the race, I too have noticed that slim males have longer cocks.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
A sweeping statement if ever I saw one. You have definitive proof of this I assume?

All that proves is that thin guys can give the 'appearance' of a larger cock. How about the thin guys that only have a 4 and 5 inch penis? Does a zero fatpad still make them look big? :wink:

Actually I do have rather good data. I've posted it before. You won't accept it as good enough, so I'm not going to bother.

When people talk about the size of dicks they see on guys they are talking about the visible penis. Fatpad affects visible penis. Therefore your point is illogical. Not to mention that your bringing up the fact small dicks exist does nothing whatsoever towards invalidating the fatpad affect and was pointless. I asked you to keep in mind my post was about the overall correlating result.

ThreeLegs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TP, I tend to lean half and half between your theory. I'm thin, but not exactly short (6'6" and 160lbs), and as for my size, well, I'll let you be the judge of my gallery.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually I do have rather good data. I've posted it before. You won't accept it as good enough, so I'm not going to bother.

When people talk about the size of dicks they see on guys they are talking about the visible penis. Fatpad affects visible penis. Therefore your point is illogical. Not to mention that your bringing up the fact small dicks exist does nothing whatsoever towards invalidating the fatpad affect and was pointless. I asked you to keep in mind my post was about the overall correlating result.

Stop talking shite and get over yourself. Cock size is random and nothing to do with finger length, big noses, skinny guys, big feet or big hands.

TuAna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have found it to be generally true of thin men, but of course it isn't universal. I also think overweight men lose some length...not sure how or now much exactly, but I've seen it on TV a few times.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Stop talking shite and get over yourself. Cock size is random and nothing to do with finger length, big noses, skinny guys, big feet or big hands.

Skinny guys tend to have thinner fatpads. That affects penis length showing. What's there to not realise? It's simple. The sad thing is no one comes to my defense on this very obvious point. I'm as right as I can be, there isn't even a debate when it comes to the fatpad. None. I really so give up here. If you can't understand that the fatpad must be correlated with penis length then I don't want to discuss that or anything else with you any further.

Also, I can provide a doctor study on index finger length correlating. I can provide doctor studies and database researches on height. I'm just stating what the findings are. I would say there is no correlation if there wasn't. You on the other hand, and many others, will say there isn't no matter what. I realise I'm viewed as the bad guy because I don't say correlations don't exist. I wish the findings were otherwise so I could be considered a hero too instead of a villain.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
I mismeasured, I am 8. So I am going to try to jelq my way to 9x6

I'm pretty much exactly the same stats, but an inch taller :tongue:

And what's this bullshit about the index finger correlation? Link me the study I'm interested...since my hands are smaller than a chick's. Oh and shoe size...give me a break. My dick size is bigger in inches than my shoe size. Yeah, that's great on one hand, but on the other hand it sucks, because it's a bitch trying to shop for some Allen Edmonds haha

bigun79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maybe the slim guys are putting the weight on in certain areas to make up for being slim lol

sbd1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most cock sizes were determined like 20,000 years ago. Some people who survived back in the day had big dicks, most didn't, that's why the average penis size is what it is today.

Some have the genes for a big cock, other's don't, and then there's of course some anomalies who just happen to have a big one even though none of their ancestors had, or vice versa. So you could say it's pretty much random.

That's all it really comes down to, in my opinion.

But the theory that thinner men usually have bigger dicks is pretty dumb.
If you'd gather all the thin men, all the average sized men, all the bulky muscled men, all the fat men and all the short men in the whole world; and calculated each groups actual average penis length (screw the fatpads), I can guarantee you that you'd have almost the same numbers (give or take a few millimeters) for every group.

The only real difference here is perception. I'd say it's the relation between body size and structure and penis length that plays with your perception. Someone who's thin might appear to have a bigger one than someone who's fat, even though they might both actually have the same size when measured.