Big Cocks On Slim Men

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Slimming down will definitely increase penis size!

There's a fat pad at the base of the penis. If a man is overweight, fat will build up there and it will end up making the penis look shorter. By losing weight, that fat pad is reduced, increasing the external length!

I actually had it happen to me! At 5'9" and 180lbs, I'm hardly "slim", but my penis got longer after I lost about 20 pounds a few years back.

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like some of threads about race and cock size, IMHO, this is the same. I've been with slim men that are large and some that are small. I do however agree with weight, extra fat in the crotch area can make a difference in cock size.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
It's so simply evident that the fatpad effects how much penis is showing, and thin guys will 'tend' to have thinner fatpads, that there shouldn't be any disagreement whatsoever on this and yet there is. The resistance to accepting any correlation in anything is astounding. I don't know what to say. Accept for nuff said.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NOT necessarly... WHAT may apear is, due to the fact that the guy's slimmer, the cocks apears to be BIGGER and longer!
when slimmer, MY cock apears to be longer, cause my fat belly is covering it NOW! really need to diet! :D

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has been an interesting read.

I'm very tall (6'8) and very slim.

So women are never surprised by my length (8). But usually shocked by my girth (6.5)

Yeah, same here dude. I'm tall and slender, and my cock is lengthy. Suprisingly, however, I have a ton of girth.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, same here dude. I'm tall and slender, and my cock is lengthy. Suprisingly, however, I have a ton of girth.

Length and girth are correlated - longer penises tend to have more girth. I've posted data on this before.

Of course some of the liberal 'correlations can't exist' mindset reject that. Afterall, it's not peer reviewed data, so it can rejected with the wave of a hand. They don't provide any data to oppose it, just the mindset imposed.

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks to all the replies so far, very interesting reading but it does sound like I will just have to carry on with my extensive research to come up with some accurate data on this subject. It may take me the rest of my life but someones got to do it and it may as well be me! *sigh*

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thanks to all the replies so far, very interesting reading but it does sound like I will just have to carry on with my extensive research to come up with some accurate data on this subject. It may take me the rest of my life but someones got to do it and it may as well be me! *sigh*

I always like to help with research - let me know how I can help :smile:

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just happen to be attracted to slim guys. I'm not sure why exactly. All my b/fs have been on the lean side with long legs too. Only one of them had a average or so penis.