Big Cocks On Slim Men

D_BobN_Weave

Experimental Member
Media
My current gf, who has been with her fair share of guys, when she finally got a hold of my cock, she was most surprised by my girth.....cause im not very long, but i have pretty good girth i would seem to think and she said "all short guys seem to have fat cocks!!! yours being one of the thickest ive ever encountered!!" which served to make me feel good :p oh and im not tall at all, im only 5'6

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has been an interesting read.

I'm very tall (6'8) and very slim.

So women are never surprised by my length (8). But usually shocked by my girth (6.5)

Yeah, same here dude. I'm tall and slender, and my cock is lengthy. Suprisingly, however, I have a ton of girth.

looks like we are all in the same boat. I have a long and lanky body but my girth is huge.

It's like the growth 'reserved' for our frame's filling out was 'concentrated' elswhere and filled out something else instead... :rolleyes:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An ex told me while we were in bed that in her experience all the tall guys she'd seen (and she'd seen a lot) were quite small or at least not as big as me.

FYI I'm 5'9" tall, she had lots of guys. Over 6' :cool:

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm tall: 6.30 feet.

I guess that If I was a small guy as Castro, Ramon or Mandingo, my cock will look bigger.

Small guys seems to have bigger cocks becasue their bodies are smaller and, hence, their cocks look bigger in comparison with them.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
taller guys ussually have longer cocks on average. for example.the average bonepressed of 5'11" tall is 6.4" and for 6'4" is about 7"bone pressed on average.i remember the correlation found in thundersplace :p

also the slimmer the individual the bigger the percentage for a longest cock(more cock shown non bone pressed).i think tall skinny guys have the largest in length.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I suspect there is no correlation between weight and actual cock size (as in the size of the muscle). I could gain an apparent couple of inches (and possibly measure 8) if I got down to my ideal weight. Flacid size is even more hugely effected, i'm only 2" or so soft at the weight I am now. The weight also robs me of apparent girth. There are other things, when I was 30 lbs lighter than this the tip of my cock came up to my belly button while laying down, now it's at least a couple of inches off.

The thing is, the fat squishes out of the way when you fuck, my last girlfriend told me there was no way I felt like only 7".

Anyway, i'm single again now so I won't be spending so much time slobbing around with a completely inactive woman, this weight is coming off...

This thread is yet another inspiration to lose it, it's also reminded me of an old friend who was overweight a school and I never noticed him being hung in the showers but a few years later, when he'd lost all of the weight, he got very proud of it and was always flashing a soft cock at least the same length and girth as my own erection. He even got arrested for it at one point...

There must be someone on this site who has lost a lot of weight at some point in the past, maybe it'll have to be me. After 2 weeks of being single again i'm down about 10 lbs.

bigguy11211

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have to say I think this has to be one of the stupidest threads I've seen on here. How can weight have any effect whatsoever on dick size? What about a skinny guy who has a big cock who then puts on lots of weight? Does his cock shrink? Do you not think that if this were true that all men would be anything but skinny as a rake?

Come on, think about it!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's just a big dick however you look at it Cal. Nice bum too. Are you still that in-shape?

Well, I took that photo only a few weeks ago, and I can't have gone all to pot since then. Thanks.
Have to say I think this has to be one of the stupidest threads I've seen on here. How can weight have any effect whatsoever on dick size? What about a skinny guy who has a big cock who then puts on lots of weight? Does his cock shrink? Do you not think that if this were true that all men would be anything but skinny as a rake?

Come on, think about it!
Abdominal fat can cover the part of the penis, making it effectively shorter (i.e., less of the shaft is visible). Nothing stupid about the idea, and no room for doubt about it either. And the size of a man's body affects the proportionate size and hence the apparent size of his penis.