Big Cocks On Slim Men

StrongNThick

Legendary Member
Media
Manhattan Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
what’s up with anorexic guys...6 ft or more and only 160 lbs. that’s just weird. Weirder that women would Want to have sex with a fragile male. I guess if you have a good personality and a big Wang.

I’m 6ft and would never want to go under 190. Right now I’m at 192 also over 8x7 trouser snake

I guess it’s just personal preference. When it comes to women it’s their overall look and personality that matters most....clean and sexy being preferred. I like from really skinny to fairly large. The bigger women handle big cock better in my experience.

Reactions: ikethetyke

INCUBUS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Oh My Glob! Did you bump a decade old thread in Womens Issues to talk about your wang and to diss skinny? In a thread about skinny dudes?

Also. Thanks for letting us know that the big girls got their cock game on lock down.

Yeah I don't know what his deal is nor do I care but#?!?!
That docthompson guy has a thing about bringing Threads back from the dead then posting as if it was a current Thread of interest

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m so confused why is there so much posting about dick size by men in woman’s issues ?

I’m not looking for a degree in Dick appendages nor do I think any female here is. You’ve taken over the entire sight w the same topics over and over. You ask questions then defile us for our answers this is a male issue doesn’t belong here..

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Start a new forum : straight or not everything you ever wanted to know about dick but we’re afraid to ask: -

ROFL Ask a Dick

Dudes can only reply if the type with the tip of the peen

*another example of easily amusing myself*

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh My Glob! Did you bump a decade old thread in Womens Issues to talk about your wang and to diss skinny? In a thread about skinny dudes?

Also. Thanks for letting us know that the big girls got their cock game on lock down.

I just had to scroll to the end, to see who on earth dug this up WOW

StrongNThick

Legendary Member
Media
Manhattan Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks to @docthompson for reviving this thread. No idea how I found it, but yes I posted and you all read it and responded. Lol

Nothing wrong with bigger women...110lbs-150lbs can look pretty much the same depending on a women’s build, butt and boobs. I’ve had great sex with all kinds of women.