Big cocks run in your family?

hungteendude

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely get the thickness and hairy cock from my dad. My brother not as thick and lighter complexion. Dad and I have dark hairy pubes and ass, brother blonder body hair.

We started going to the gym together so definitely could see where I got the thickness from.

My question is are you guys pretty much as hairy as your dad? Pretty much the same amount on the pubes and ass but don't even compare to the rug my dad has going on. I got a bit going on but not even close to how hairy he is. Always wondered if anyone is noticed the same about their family members.

INCUBUS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hi stud, I love this pic of your big dick and lean body. This is how I was built when I was young. I felt like a freak in the locker room, all cock on a little skinny body. I also had supportive family members.

Yeah GOOGLE seems to love his pic too!
2 pages of that dick pic :p

Reactions: Elizabethrex
D

deleted1256061

Definitely get the thickness and hairy cock from my dad. My brother not as thick and lighter complexion. Dad and I have dark hairy pubes and ass, brother blonder body hair.

We started going to the gym together so definitely could see where I got the thickness from.

My question is are you guys pretty much as hairy as your dad? Pretty much the same amount on the pubes and ass but don't even compare to the rug my dad has going on. I got a bit going on but not even close to how hairy he is. Always wondered if anyone is noticed the same about their family members.
I am actually just as hairy as my dad. Big bushes, hairy asses, legs, chest, stomach. Like father like son. :)

LondonSamm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My father is about 5 inches flaccid and goes to impressive thick 8 when hard. His balls are nice and round about golf ball size. My brother and I are much smaller and skinner in girth and have small balls. We have always been naked around each other and when we were growing up my brother and I used to compare our size and talk about our dad's size. At least we inherited his nice bubble ass though.

My dad is hung 7 » soft and my size queen mom once commented 9 » hard and « very thick »
My brother is hung 7.5 long hard. 5.5 girth
I am 8.75 and 6.25 girth
JIH XXX ;-)
How do you know she's a size queen?

Jamesishuge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It’s not like it was super intimate. All true though. I am a French Canadian...my mom too. She just blurted out: « ton pere à une crisse de grosse queue. Il adore quand je lui dit. Je ne peux même pas mettre mes main autour de son beau gros pénis”
So this is how I deduced she was a size queen ....without interrogating her. She also used to talk in front of my girlfriend ... “ il doit être vraiment large... vraiment gros..comme son père”

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I remember seeing my dad's bulge. It was very prominent evertime he was observed sitting. When I was 22 I was engaged to be married. I worked at the same business where my dad worked. One day during a conversation he mentioned that after work we should shower before going home. The shower at the factory was one on that type which was a room with shower heads down one wall with no barriers between, just open. We showered together. I had never done that before. I was amazed how similar our flaccid cocks were, very close to the same.

I have two half brothers and one full brother. I have no idea as to what they are packing. I just know that I was cut , they were not.

Buddie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember seeing my dad's bulge. It was very prominent evertime he was observed sitting. When I was 22 I was engaged to be married. I worked at the same business where my dad worked. One day during a conversation he mentioned that after work we should shower before going home. The shower at the factory was one on that type which was a room with shower heads down one wall with no barriers between, just open. We showered together. I had never done that before. I was amazed how similar our flaccid cocks were, very close to the same.

I have two half brothers and one full brother. I have no idea as to what they are packing. I just know that I was cut , they were not.

That’s a shame you were cut, so was I.

bel_culetto

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s not like it was super intimate. All true though. I am a French Canadian...my mom too. She just blurted out: « ton pere à une crisse de grosse queue. Il adore quand je lui dit. Je ne peux même pas mettre mes main autour de son beau gros pénis”
So this is how I deduced she was a size queen ....without interrogating her. She also used to talk in front of my girlfriend ... “ il doit être vraiment large... vraiment gros..comme son père”
I don t know if she is a sizequeen mom, but sure, she is an open minded mom