Big cocks run in your family?

Wow, you are big guys! How big is he erect then? When you are the smallest you guys are all incredibly big!

I’ve only ever seen him fully erect when I’ve walked in on him masterbating and it is big, which makes me wonder if my dads the same ? My brother shown me a video of his gf sucking him off and even then I was thinking fucking hell ben size of you.

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I’ve only ever seen him fully erect when I’ve walked in on him masterbating and it is big, which makes me wonder if my dads the same ? My brother shown me a video of his gf sucking him off and even then I was thinking fucking hell ben size of you.
Are you identical or mirror twins?

Yes. When my father had "the talk" with me, he included his advise about what would (more than likely) happen with my size. I knew dad was large from seeing him naked on several occasions. He said that his brothers and father were all well endowed, and that my brothers and I would probably inherit the trait. My grandfather had the same talk with my dad. I remember dad telling us to be careful when we have sex, and be gentle with our girlfriends, because we could easily cause pain.

Reviving this old post because it got me thinking...

What about ejaculate?

I'm a big cummer, both in volume and # of spurts, and I definitely remember my mother talking with friends (when I'd eavesdrop conversations between her and her friends) about my dad "making a mess" in the bedroom.

I also saw him semi-hard out by the pool a lot, as he'd sunbathe nude if he got off work early, and he'd be soaking his towel in what I'd later learn was pre-cum. He'd be out there with a semi for hours, then get up (cock swinging) and JO in the pool house afterwards, and I'd later do the same in high school, join him nude for sunbathing and occasionally I'd start to get hard, so I'd go shoot a huge load in the bathroom inside.

Many years later, after she knew my dad had "The Talk" with me, my mother would say not to get discouraged about how real sex isn't like TV or movie sex, as there's nothing about "what happened afterwards" in the film. "It's messier than on TV," she'd say in a joking manner, since at the time I was going through 2-3 sets of sheets a week being an adolescent doing adolescent things ;)

I bet my old man was/still is a big shooter--kinda' hot how genetics works that way I guess.

Danefin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
No brothers but saw my dad’s when he was asleep. It was soft and probably about 4 inches limp - about the same as mine when I get out of a warm shower or crawl out of bed. Huge balls.

Creoleboypussy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’d love to just be faced down ass up and take all y’all big white cocks until y’all breed my black boypussy

yeah My dad and older brother are both very large. My twin and me are like both about 8ish...
I have a younger half brother too who has a smaller cock.

CandyAssCockSucker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Growing up, I had a friend from a large family of 9, seven brothers. He used to kid about all the guys inheriting the big dick gene. I always thought he was just talking shit until I saw three of the brothers naked in a locker room. All hung, long and thick. To this day, I can still visualize the scene like it was yesterday.

BigEric

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would also attest to big cocks running in the family. In my case, I have a brother and around 5 cousins. Once we got around to comparing, as we had that very question, and well the answer was that yes. All of us weren at least 7 inches when flaccid, and 9 when hard. Biggest ended up being my brother with 8 and 10 inches respectively.

I would also attest to big cocks running in the family. In my case, I have a brother and around 5 cousins. Once we got around to comparing, as we had that very question, and well the answer was that yes. All of us weren at least 7 inches when flaccid, and 9 when hard. Biggest ended up being my brother with 8 and 10 inches respectively.

Sounds like good DNA to me!

...now shoot some of that DNA on me after I suck all y'all off ;)

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To my knowledge I’m the only one with a big dick (i.e. thick AND long). Maybe a grandfather (I sort of doubt) or great grandfather or great great grandfather had my same size. No idea, though seeing pics of my great great grandfather on my dad’s mom’s mom’s side, I have this weird feeling he might’ve been the guy with the big schlong gene. He just had that look about him: shy but had a look of confidence, tall but lean muscled frame.