Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On my dads side yeah, Immediate family (brother) is similar length to mine but thinner, much larger balls. Dad is very well endowed in comparison as are his brothers. Only seen Moms father a couple times but he was fairly girthy but not massive.
Hot comments bud

JGay2000

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
GLAD at least inherited my dad's niner ! Saw him hard once. Family vacationing, "guys" one room, mother & sisters in adjoining room. In morning I awoke to see him standing naked in doorway into next room, "showing off" to my mother, foreskinned dick, head still covered, pointing nine inches at the ceiling, bouncing & throbbing. My mom motioned for him to quit, her seeing motion in the bed behind him. He turned and sorta covered himself with a shirt or something, but I'd already seen that stiff turgid rigid veiny head skin-covered dick. I jacked off in the bathroom after I got up. Had seen him soft with his anteater foreskin snout lotsa times in casual bathroom sharing. I bathing and he came in to piss, or I pissing and he bathing, or shaving. Wish I'd been allowed to keep the foreskin. One of those "cut at birth."
. . . . Not sure in old pic if that's merely "curve" of the tight swimming trunks, or is that a hard-on ? Unfortunately, don't know whether "lens glare" or light-leak or just aged-photo fade.
View attachment 13365121
and ME (as an older-fart now)
744159-1519361218-870f48acd21f926f9f21d6282fb4d38b.jpg
Would love to serve an old fart like you ;)

Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My dad is huge, or seemed huge from my perpecive/comparativelly when I last saw it many moons ago. I am average, one son is smaller, the other son is big enough he will have us both beaten, combined ( :O )... so with so much diversity in my family, I am not sure its in the genes, or is it just chance... ?

happynakedbob

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dad is huge, or seemed huge from my perpecive/comparativelly when I last saw it many moons ago. I am average, one son is smaller, the other son is big enough he will have us both beaten, combined ( :O )... so with so much diversity in my family, I am not sure its in the genes, or is it just chance... ?
Your pics are so hot.. I love hearing about guys comparing to their dad and sons... quite a disparity with your group, I’d love to see al, you together... thanks for sharing stud dad!

Yeah they do. I have an 8 inch thick white cock. I've seen my dad's cock when I was young. We would occasionally take showers together and I haven't seen my dad hard but I've seen him flaccid and let me tell you he is hung as fuck. His cock looks huge soft so I can only imagine how big it looks hard. I'm also half Portuguese and half Lebanese and both countries are known for big dicks so yeah, big dicks do run in my family. Take a look ;) View attachment 6053491 View attachment 6053501 View attachment 6053571
Very nice! You are hot

Jim_42mwm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Seems to run the gamut from small to large without much reason. I am a little below average while my brother was rather large. Our father though was similar to my size. Various uncles and cousins on both sides ranged from large to small. Guess there was a lot chance involved with our genes.

Reactions: 12loner

thk74u

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My Grandfather(Mom's Dad) had a very long one. In my youth, I would sleep in the same bed with him and my sister w/my Grandmother in a different bedroom. He would always change clothes into his PJ's at the end of the bed as the dresser was right there. I can remember watching because he never wore his boxers with his PJ's so....It was long even while flaccid; like, KraZy long, maybe 7"-8" long! Definitely a "Shower, not a Grower"!

Godslittlejoke

Cherished Member
Media
Parkersburg (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Men on Mom's side of the family are hung like plow horses while those on Dad's were just big dicks with little appendages. I unfortunately was cursed with the little appendage though I try to not act like a big dick.

Leedsguy69

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Most other guys think I am well hung, here is a pic of me in a school wrestling singlet soft, but our dad is bigger, and my older bro about the size. See the cartoon drawing of me on my profile,and feel free to ask any questions. They both cum more, totally drench their chests, but I shoot further, often 3-6 feet if I am being watched long enough. View attachment 20746231
Hot pic