Big cocks run in your family?

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Haha well I just sent my kid off to college and they had names for him on the wrestling team... here’s to hoping I don’t become a grandpa at 38!
He'll be popular that's for sure.

kutjebef

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haha well I just sent my kid off to college and they had names for him on the wrestling team... here’s to hoping I don’t become a grandpa at 38!
If only we could play with you and your boy at the same time :)

My father was so big it was an embarassment when we were kids. When we lived in France particularly, because speedos are compulsory at the swimming pool. My father is hung like a donkey, but also very messy and forgetful. He wouldn't realize he had a whole ball out... Even when his package was in place, the whole thing created such a bulge. You coud really tell he was not hard - it was obvious it was just an ol' enormous floppy, and those balls were incredible. He's the only person I've seen irl with bigger balls than mine, and I think Im particularly well endowed ball-wise.
https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/ricky-delrod-lpsg.5610311/
https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/5607591/
I've got three brothers and we all inherited "the" gene - but to different extents. I think out sizes vary from 7.5 to 9.055 in length, and 5.5 to 6 in girth. Apparently, I'm the biggest (and the youngest).
https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/5600671/

Godslittlejoke

Cherished Member
Media
Parkersburg (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL - i don't think HE was embarrassed - though but we were!
I didn't have a real dad. I think I would probably have been like yeah man that stud is my pops. Especially if he was a looker. I would think it would have made your friends more curious about your endowment.

Reactions: 12loner

I wish I could have been there to see it all. It seems like a lot of Frenchmen are well hung. It must be influenced by the Eiffel tower. Lol. I'm related to Louis XVI but I didn't inherit anything like what you did.

Hi. Statistically, apparently, yes, the French are hung - although I think it is due to the important North African and Black African communities in France... I don't want to sound to sterotypical (and I'm the living proof there are big white cocks out there too) but I still get the feeling that a lot of Africans are hung. I think we also have lots of Mediterranean men (who are supposed to be well endowed) - and men of Germanic descent as well (huge cocks in Germany - White Poney, for example). My mother's side is Swiss/German (though she's officially a Brit), my dad's side is Italo-Egyptian (though he's a Frenchie). That's a nice mix :)

Godslittlejoke

Cherished Member
Media
Parkersburg (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
According to 23andme I'm 99.7% Northern European. Mom's family are Swiss German with a touch of French. My sperm donor's family are Prussian with a bit of Irish, Greek and Balkan thrown in for good measure. Somewhere some Scandanavian, Scottish and British got thrown into the mix as well as a bit of Spanish and Portuguese. To sum it up, I'm a mutt from a long line of traveling, horny bastards that would apparently screw anything, anywhere, anytime. Apparently when they screwed everything in Europe they decided to come to the US and chase the natives as 3 of my grandparents had native American ancestry. What's more is with exception of my maternal grandfather and his son, no one managed to get the big dick genes, or at least no one I inherited my traits from. Grandpap and my uncle could scare the horses back into the barn with what they were packing. With me, the horses wouldn't come out of the barn because they would be laughing too hard to walk.

Reactions: Ricky Delrod