Big cocks run in your family?

Hakan1

Superior Member
Media
I never saw my Dad fully naked and I don't have a brother, but I did see my Dad's balls once and they were rather large. Ironically mine are really small. I think men inherit the maternal genes...so odds are men will be more similar to your maternal grandfather or your Mom's brothers (your uncle) side of the family. Sadly I never saw my grandfather naked either. Thank goodness I'm gay and will never have kids. I would hate to pass on my smaller cock genes to any male offspring.
You are not small at all. Good average size

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Having grown up in a nudist household I have seen my Dad, his 3 brothers, all of my male cousins and their sons nude countless times as all of them keep the family tradition of practicing nudism. All the males on my Dad's side are well above average with nobody sporting cocks less than 7" swinging soft and most are at least 9" when rock hard. Some have more girth but all have above average, low-hanging balls too. You could say our family has certainly been blessed in that department.

Longwood8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
I've seen many family members naked including my father, cousins and uncles. All of them except my dad, had big soft penises at least 5", 5.5". I have seen most of their hardons by comparing together and morning wood when sharing beds and rooms and they are at least 7" and over with one cousin having 7.5". Dick size talk come up frequently from jokes and stories shared of prior experiences with friends and girls and outright comparing.

Mine hangs 6" soft and is 8" hard and my dad and me have a close relationship to talk size and have general sex conversation. My parents raised me naked and so I had seen him daily and when he is soft it barely peeks out and his hard is under 5". He has seen our relatives and been around at times my cousins and uncles have had those talks and we don't know how he got the short stick.

He goes between jealous and proud of mine, but even now it does bother him a bit. He got teased growing up over his small size and being uncut, and since I outgrew him fast it had brought that feeling of envy back. Plus at family gatherings where guys are in a nude setting together, him being the only one small has embarassment creeping in for him.

dvsdz

Cherished Member
Media
I've seen many family members naked including my father, cousins and uncles. All of them except my dad, had big soft penises at least 5", 5.5". I have seen most of their hardons by comparing together and morning wood when sharing beds and rooms and they are at least 7" and over with one cousin having 7.5". Dick size talk come up frequently from jokes and stories shared of prior experiences with friends and girls and outright comparing.

Mine hangs 6" soft and is 8" hard and my dad and me have a close relationship to talk size and have general sex conversation. My parents raised me naked and so I had seen him daily and when he is soft it barely peeks out and his hard is under 5". He has seen our relatives and been around at times my cousins and uncles have had those talks and we don't know how he got the short stick.

He goes between jealous and proud of mine, but even now it does bother him a bit. He got teased growing up over his small size and being uncut, and since I outgrew him fast it had brought that feeling of envy back. Plus at family gatherings where guys are in a nude setting together, him being the only one small has embarassment creeping in for him.
has your Mom ever said anything about your dad having a small dick?

D

deleted1025121

I sure would have liked to live in your family...measuring your erect penises together! Clearly my family was far too conservative to even be seen naked in the slightest.

Longwood8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
has your Mom ever said anything about your dad having a small dick?
At different times if something about penises came up or when I'd be standing there or walking by she would comment to me I definitely didn't take after my dad. If one of the guys in the family made a dick joke and then threw in a joke about my dad she would laugh along and say sarcastic variations of "Lucky me, right." A couple times she did say to my dad she was happy I didn't take after him.

With the jokes, my dad would take it in stride mostly. My mom's comment to him was not something a guy would want to hear. I don't know how my dad responded, because I overheard her saying it once as I left the room and another hearing them in their room.

Longwood8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I sure would have liked to live in your family...measuring your erect penises together! Clearly my family was far too conservative to even be seen naked in the slightest.
Guys in my family are a chill group and comfortable naked. They all played/play sports and are the type to walk around naked and joke around. Bashful they are not.

dvsdz

Cherished Member
Media
At different times if something about penises came up or when I'd be standing there or walking by she would comment to me I definitely didn't take after my dad. If one of the guys in the family made a dick joke and then threw in a joke about my dad she would laugh along and say sarcastic variations of "Lucky me, right." A couple times she did say to my dad she was happy I didn't take after him.

With the jokes, my dad would take it in stride mostly. My mom's comment to him was not something a guy would want to hear. I don't know how my dad responded, because I overheard her saying it once as I left the room and another hearing them in their room.
wow that sounds like a nightmare. getting so little respect from your wife so openly jokes about your dick and essentially being a beta/cuck to other members of your own family even your own son

aaronthomas247

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Showering with my dad growing up, the image of his thick dick is literally burned into my brain haha. It’s great knowing I inherited my thickness from him. Never seen any of my brother’s though and my dad definitely doesn’t know i’m as thick as him now.

D

deleted1025121

Never saw any of my dad or brothers
Just my cousin… nice size like mine
Same. I never saw my dad or grandfather. Dont have a brother.
But I did see my cousin who is about 10 years younger than me. We were changing at the beach in one of those open-air cement block bathroom/changing rooms. I was shocked when I saw what he had. Good 7-8" soft flop out against my 3-4" softie. I can only imagine his would be well over 8+ hard if he was that big soft.

REG1001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I saw my Dad's soft one time, had some good length on it so I can only imagine.

My mom has told me on numerous occassions that he used to be nicknamed Appaloosa after the horse breed. She had 3 kids with him and married 46 years until he died, so she must have been happy haha.

I'm very thick, so I bet he was too.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Guys in my family are a chill group and comfortable naked. They all played/play sports and are the type to walk around naked and joke around. Bashful they are not.
That sounds like so much fun. I too grew up in a conservative household and my wife is even more conservative.

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get my height from my mom's side of the family, the guys are all taller than me (and I've obviously never seen her brothers' dicks).

My dad is pretty short and average looking... but I know I at least get some of my cock from that side of the family. Growing up with him banging my prospective step-mothers for about 10 years of screaming and moaning above me... pretty sure I get at least a bit of it from him.

D

deleted1025121

I get my height from my mom's side of the family, the guys are all taller than me (and I've obviously never seen her brothers' dicks).

My dad is pretty short and average looking... but I know I at least get some of my cock from that side of the family. Growing up with him banging my prospective step-mothers for about 10 years of screaming and moaning above me... pretty sure I get at least a bit of it from him.
Did you ever see your Dad's? I mean you're quite well-endowed!

Reactions: MCA and Antoniooo

trapmusik6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I believe so. I know my mom told me that basically she wouldn't date no short dick man when talking about how she met my dad. In another instance where my I, my brother and another friend had to pee before a concert, my brother said he wouldn't be able to hide his dick because it wouldn't be able to fit through the openings in a chain fence. The girth seems to run in the family lol

Ares7784

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Aw
I believe so. I know my mom told me that basically she wouldn't date no short dick man when talking about how she met my dad. In another instance where my I, my brother and another friend had to pee before a concert, my brother said he wouldn't be able to hide his dick because it wouldn't be able to fit through the openings in a chain fence. The girth seems to run in the family
Awesome man! I love that