big cocks wanted hamilton ont area or beyond

cocksuckingman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hi there guys im ahe 53 nice to be with man i love to suck big cock and groups of cocks would love to hear from well hung guys not necessarily well hung as in length lol nice thick 6 inchers r fine too

Attachments

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Spladle said:

Maybe you got turned around somewhere. I believe there are personals sites for that. Personally I can't predict much SUPPORT coming from you in the near to distant future. Call it a hunch but two weeks after today you still won't have said anything useful. I'm all for new women joining (because they have the gift of adding good advice), but you came here all wrong. Back it up, and try it again.:mad:

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:eek: ...Oh no...he didn't !!!!!
This is a place where people come to learn and gain friendships. This is not a place for hook-ups. I do hope that this does not turn into that kind of forum....!

Mr. Rob.......Stop the madness......:mad:

Have a fantastic day......:tongue:

Pappy

Media
The OP should become familiar with the shift key, then they should look for Mr. Comma and Mr. Period. It would certainly give some credence to his post and help assure others that he is actually old enough to be here.

cityboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pappy said:
The OP should become familiar with the shift key, then they should look for Mr. Comma and Mr. Period. It would certainly give some credence to his post and help assure others that he is actually old enough to be here.

Mr. Dictionary wouldn't hurt either.