Big condoms on big dicks...

dancegirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of my favorite parts of foreplay is seeing a guy with a big one, pulling out a condom and putting it out. Its such a turn on to see the condom stretch out, even better when its a regular condom on a big dick. Any other ladies here get turned on by it???

I would love to see vids/pics of guys doing this *wink* wink*

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm always interested in watching a guy dress for dinner.
it's one of those things where a guy needs confidence to pull it off & look attractive whilst doing it.
...but i'm a sadistic bitch, so i also enjoy the shy, blushing fumblers.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why put a small condom on a big dick unless you want a STD or a baby? Most real women have the common sense to know whether a big condom or a normal sized condom is required.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im not a woman, but, for me regular condoms hurt. Yeah, they probably still work, but not without much discomfort. Im not saying this to brag, its just the way it is.

So unless you like to see guys wince, then its magnums for me. I wonder if its the same for you ladies when you wear a bra, one cup size too small.

D

deleted105034

Attached are two of mine:

I think this condom was a larger size one, but hopefully you will still enjoy looking at the pics!

Attachments

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

B_few7c5r

Just Browsing
Media
Nice post hun and yes i do love to see a a big cock stuffed in a tight condom. I know it is very uncomfortable but it is so visual stimulating too!!

It is so true about wearing a cup size to small. Hubby buys me bras sometimes that are way too small just for fun! it is very stimulating and get quite the reaction from him too!
Old bras from the old days work great for this too!!

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
i'm always interested in watching a guy dress for dinner.
it's one of those things where a guy needs confidence to pull it off & look attractive whilst doing it.

Wow. You're quite retro middle class:biggrin1:. I didn't know anyone still did this.

I only dress up for sex. Meeeeeeh!:smile:

D

deleted105034

Haha! rev, you're on a roll lately...Seriously like the last three posts I read cracked me up. Also, I just realized what your avatar picture was, I love that video!

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha! rev, you're on a roll lately...Seriously like the last three posts I read cracked me up. Also, I just realized what your avatar picture was, I love that video!

thanks! i've been writing a lot more recently, especially comedic stuff, so i think my brain's just in that "mode." i'm sure i'll be boring again soon enough and everyone can go back to ignoring me. :cool:

Gwarcock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im 8x5.5 and i only use reg condoms... yea i have had a few break but not enough to worry me.

i love the way the condom ends before my shaft does. the ring on the end does kinda get annoying like a rubber band choking my cock.

never felt the need to move to a larger condom. thought they where for either really girthy guys or just a way to charge money to guys pretending to be big...