Big Cummer and Barebacking

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BERTTC1, Aug 9, 2008.

1. BERTTC1

BERTTC1 New Member

How do you handle your large load when fucking, do you pull out and cum in a cloth, your partner get up afterward and go to the bathroom or just let it seep out?

2. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    I swallow :tongue:

3. niceguy4237

niceguy4237 New Member

Albums:
    depends , sometimes i pull out & shoot over face , tits , but sometimes i let fly & they're off to the oilet after we finish , some girls ive fucked (not many ) like the feeling of my big load running out of them slowly (maybe they're fraks don't know female opinion on it )

4. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    Sorry I have never had the leak out experience normaly stays where I leave it till they decide to drop the kids at the pool.

5. CraigS41

Gold Member

Albums:
    Personally, I prefer to have them leave there big cock as deep inside me as possible after they shoot their load, so I can feel them getting softer AND I can message their cock inside my ass. Sometimes that's enough for them to stay hard (Or get hard again) and keep fucking me. Mainly, I can't get enough of having my tight ass stuffed with cock and cum. I'm a total bottom slut at heart.

Craig

6. LilCuckHubby

LilCuckHubby Member

Albums:
    My wife used to love having guys cum inside her and especially loved the feel of a big load. She liked to lay there with it in her and when she was ready she would get up and get dressed without going to the bathroom. She looked soooooo sexy when she got home with a huge wet spot in her jeans! When I started letting her boyfriends fuck me (after she moved) I also liked having their cum inside me and would do the same thing as her. Very exciting!

7. pepsiboy

pepsiboy New Member

Usually he pulls out and shoots all over my back, which feels AWESOME and then he cleans it up with a washcloth. Otherwise, I usually go to the bathroom to clean off the lube and the cum usually finds its way out.. It would be hot to have a guy who would just keep going and deposit a few more loads in there :)

8. lerotic

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    It all depends where or what we are doing at the time. She really enjoys the feeling of me cumming over the outside of her pussy and then she'll bring herself off with her vibe, so it's then off to the bathroom after a few minutes to clean.

If i cum inside her while from behind we find that as soon as she sits up it's being pushed out so it's off to the toilet again.. Over the tits is then followed by a clean up trip, so i guess it's always a trip to the loo there is no cumming and waiting around.

Very rarely when we have alfresco sex outside do i cum inside her and she walks around with it in her.

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted