Big Cummers

BERTTC1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dose the size of you load lead to any problems. My B/F shoots a real big load and it will drip out of me for hours after we finish. Also a condom will have about 3 inches filled with cum.

Hung4All

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe something is wrong with ur vagina if its leaking for hours after sex.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Dose the size of you load lead to any problems. My B/F shoots a real big load and it will drip out of me for hours after we finish. Also a condom will have about 3 inches filled with cum.

Maybe your boyfriend is secretly a horse, because a condom filled with three inches of semen would surely put him in the Guinness book of World records.:eek:

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
actually there is a point because some guys have urological problems because at the point of orgasm they will ejaculate a mixture of semen and urine depending on how full their bladder is

WATERSPORTS

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
my loads are big too.....guys so often ask about that: "are you a big shooter?" It's obviously a gay preoccupation.
Hell yeah it's hot to me too.
p.s. I once (only once) shot a mixture of cum & piss....was a helluva surprise....and I guess, kinda hot.

MHV2040AH

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My loads are big, not the biggest by any means but the fun part is that they are powerful. I really shoot quite far 3 to 4 feet is not uncommon. I think its a lot of fun but some of the boys I have been with complain and say that I may put someones eye out.

Thick_Rick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have some rather large balls that lead to some rather large cum shots so I thought I'd add a picture of one load on my cum rag. I'm no Peter North but I do blast a nice amount. If is so hot to watch arching rope after rope of spurting jizz squirt out of my throbbing dick.

Attachments

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If I'm cumming every day, I'll fill up the teat end of a Magnum. If I've been saving up for whatever reason, my condom overfloweth! (Then I've got to leave extra room at the end.)

5davidstar

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have an ex who shoots 3 to 4 ropes to the ceiling and then 3 or 4 more 2 to 3 feet in the air and then a final 3 or 4 on his stomach. He shot plenty and plenty far and there was nothing wrong . . . it was always just right

LongDongLong

Just Browsing
Media
If I edge at all or just extend foreplay I become a 1 man bukkake party. I can cover my woman easily. But then again it just keeps going and going sometimes. Other times its just very normal, hydration is a big part of it.

D_nvbu72xz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This all sounds like a great problem to have it you want to call it a problem or concern. I am really interested in being able to shoot ropes of cum and large quantities. When I hold of for a day or two I usually shoot one rope about 2 or 3 feet but I never been able to achieve multiple ropes.

Are their any tricks of the trade that I might be able to practice have a grand finale to the show?