Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
unoficiale said:
:confused: nobody helped....
I went through and checked details of every issue of Playgirl online from January 1988 thru December 1998, and there's no evidence that he was ever actually in the magazine. Even with regard to those issues whose contents aren't described fully, his name isn't mentioned on any of the front covers from that time period, which would be unusual, since the "featured celebrity" for each month usually was.

The claim that he was in Playgirl seems to come from one mini-bio which has been cribbed and republished endlessly all over the Internet; yet no-one ever seems to have come up with any pictorial evidence. The IMDB has removed the reference to his appearing in Playgirl from its 'other works' section on his entry, which may also be telling.

It is possible, however, that he may have been in a relatively obscure spin-off "Spring 1992 Special Issue" that was put out by Playgirl, but I have no way to prove this either way at the moment.

As you are probably aware, all the images of BDK from Sex can be found at:

http://bdkfan.blogspot.com/2005/05/bdk-with-white-meat.html

unoficiale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
THANX :smile:
well, I`m sure that he was in this magazine....but it was a long time ago I saw a small pic from it (censored) in some site.
Well, I know a little more now, that it was a rear nudity of him....

finnguy367

Just Browsing
Media
I remember having that Playgirl and he was indeed in it, not naked though.... in leopard bikinis if I remember right and dressing gown....

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes BIG DADDY KANE was indeed featured in a sexy spread but no full frontal nudity was involved.

Sexy poses with satin sheets and a box of chocolates in bed and an ass shot if I remember correctly.

I can totally understand the attraction...I always found him sexy as well.

icon12.gif

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you want the spread of Big Daddy Kane. If you go to this site:

Blackdogue's Male Nudes

you can get PLENTY of Playgirl photospreads before 1995. The BDK one isn't up YET but it's coming because I emailed blackdogue asking about LL Cool J's Playgirl spreads. He emailed back saying he couldn't find any but he sent me the BDK one as an attachment and said he'd be putting it up on the site soon. They're FUCKING HOT, no frontal just rear shots but in one rear shot you can definitely see a hint of sac!

Reactions: Nexolaris

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The BDK one isn't up YET but it's coming because I emailed blackdogue asking about LL Cool J's Playgirl spreads. He emailed back saying he couldn't find any but he sent me the BDK one as an attachment and said he'd be putting it up on the site soon.

Looking forward to this. I think you can attach the spread here, too. Please. :biggrin1:

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking forward to this. I think you can attach the spread here, too. Please. :biggrin1:

Sorry Bette, I have no idea how to attach files to posts. But the Blackdogue site is free so when it's up on the site, I'll post a link to it.
I'm emailing blackdogue about something else in a minute so I'll ask about when it's coming. When I find out, I'll post on this thread.:smile:

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Message from Blackdogue: The BDK pics will be up on this site:

Blackdogue's Male Nudes

sometime in the next few weeks.

I also mentioned the Father MC spread and he (I'm assuming Blackdogue is a he) was able to find it. He won't be posting the Father MC pics on the site because the spread was in August 1996 and he's not allowed to post any spreads done after July 1995 but they are available to download as a zipfile, So if you want the Father MC pics - they are fucking hot and full frontal! - go to this address:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vk2lzb

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is the most that I have on Big Daddy Kane. BTW, I have a lot of celeb pics. Some real, some fake. Going through the Celebrity Endowments postings to see if they have been posted or not within the next few days...or more. Seems like there are a lot.

*Edit* Ok, maybe I wont be posting them. Seems I can't post them straight from my computer and I wont put them in the folders of my websites to post them. So if anyone wants it, let me know with a pm and I will send it to you. It doesn't show his endowment but is just him laying on the bed but does show his nice butt.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Message from Blackdogue: The BDK pics will be up on this site:

Blackdogue's Male Nudes

sometime in the next few weeks.

I also mentioned the Father MC spread and he (I'm assuming Blackdogue is a he) was able to find it. He won't be posting the Father MC pics on the site because the spread was in August 1996 and he's not allowed to post any spreads done after July 1995 but they are available to download as a zipfile, So if you want the Father MC pics - they are fucking hot and full frontal! - go to this address:

[URL="http://www.sendspace.com/file/vk2lzb"]http://www.sendspace.com/file/vk2lzb[/URL]

:biggrin1::biggrin1:there are no nude pics of Big daddy Kane nor of Father MC....what you will find are photoshopped pics...