Big Daddy Kane (the rapper)

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So angry so early. Just showing you what I have.

Didn't know I could still push buttons and stay so calm.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ATTENTION ARLISS!
I'm writing this especially for YOU. The pictures on the Blackdogue site are NOT photoshopped! They LOOK photoshopped but that is because they have been scanned from Playgirl magazine. The pictures of Big Daddy Kane will be up on the site SOON. Sometime in the next few weeks. The Father MC spread will NOT be on the site because it was done in 1996 and Blackdogue isn't allowed to print spreads done after July 1995. In one of my previous posts on this thread I posted a link where you can download a zipfile of the Father MC spread but just for you I will post it AGAIN because you obviously didn't read my previous post - although I notice it didn't stop you quoting and responding to it.

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

When the BDK spread is up on the site I will post a link to the site. I made all this quite clear in a previous post on this thread and like I said - well, typed - to someone on another thread. IF YOU'RE GOING TO RESPOND TO A POST, THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS READ IT FIRST!

Nobody else seems to be complaining, just you. Well, I'm complaining, but I'm only complaing because you're complaining. I've never seen myself as the 'bitchy fag' type but you've really set something off in me.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

krixxx

Just Browsing
Media
I am so into Father MC SPREAD. Since the sendspace link is no longer working, can someone upload it again? thanks.

cgivsrs

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks very much for posting the pics of Father MC from PG...it brings back a lot of memories. I was entering my senior year of college when I picked up the issue, which happened to be my first ever PG.

Needless to say, over the next few months, I spent hours admiring his amazing body. The pictorial was sexier than I ever could have imagined, and it was quite a turn-on that he got totally naked for the magazine and gave us some really nice views of his genitals.

Even though I've never been with another man, I have always been bi-curious, and I can remember fantasizing about this pictorial while I was having sex with my girlfriend at the time.