big dick = a little tear in the girl's peri-vaginal area?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Dkjhgbk, Dec 21, 2010.

1. D_Dkjhgbk

D_Dkjhgbk New Member

i am a petite asian girl and my bf is pretty big physically. he is also big down there 8 inches long and 5.75 inches in girth. sometimes after we have sex, i dunno if its

1. im not wet enough?
    2. not good position

i feel like there is a tear in my perivaginal area. like the area right behind my vagina before my a*us. do u guys ever get that? i never put a mirror under there to look at it but when i feel it with my hand when i take a bath the skin feels a little raw. sometimes my a** hols feels stretched too even tho we never have anal. is that normal too? almost like... make me afraid to go to number 2 when i feel like my a**hole has just been stretched. sorry lots of questions first time here!

2. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

I am not huge, but I am a bit above average and I had two lovers years ago who had the same, or a similar problem. They rarely noticed any discomfort during intercourse (unless I boxed their cervix accidentally) and often were very enthusiastic, but frequently got sore after vigorous vaginal intercourse.

They got very superficial, small skin tears exactly where you describe, at the rear end of the vaginal introitus (entrance) next to the perineal body. These didn't look like much, but they obviously hurt quite a bit and often took several days to heal. I was probably more like 5.5" in average girth and 5.75" in maximal girth at the time.

These women both got plenty wet. This problem continued for the duration of our relationships (several months). The only solution seemed to be to tone down the intensity and duration of screwing a bit. I don't know if it would have gotten better if we had stayed together longer, but it certainly was a limitation.

3. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds like a perineal tear/torn forchette, but for some reason doesn't sound like your describing it right. I've been "responsible" for this twice before, one ex and my current wife.

Can you feel a tender "paper cut" type sensation on the webbing right beneath your introitus?

4. deedsforfun

deedsforfun Member

Albums:
    Wife gets this after a good session if we havent had sex in a while( a week or more)

Keep doing it, it'll get better. More shorter sessions till you have a good fit. If you are young, chances are he's the biggest so far. And yes, wife describes as paper cut at web on bottom.

Draft saved Draft deleted