Big dick = amazing sex? Not so sure...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Foxfoot17, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Foxfoot17

Foxfoot17 New Member

Hey everyone,

I've lurked around this site for awhile now, and something has sort of been bothering me. People seem to wholeheartedly agree that a big dick means you're a sex god. I wouldn't say I have a HUGE dick, especially compared to some of the more well-endowed on this site. I'm 21 and I'm 8" long and 5.5" around.

I haven't had a robust sex life. I spent three years with a girl who was very timid and/or guilty when it came to anything sexual, and for the most part, it was an almost sex-less relationship (and I don't just mean intercourse.) Eventually we decided to have sex, and I didn't know what the hell I was doing, but I attempted to at least be gentle. Nonetheless, she found it so extremely painful that she was convinced there was a problem with her vagina and she was traumatized enough to never have sex with me again -- that was, needless to say, pretty frustrating.

After that relationship ended I spent a few months in a fling with an on-again-off-again sort of girl. She'd only been with one guy, but she wasn't a virgin like my previous high school "sweet-heart." We fooled around for awhile, until actual intercourse came into question. She took one look at my dick and hesitated, coming up with the excuse that she "hadn't had sex in awhile and it would hurt too much." We never got a chance to prove that right or wrong, because we ended up going our separate ways.

Now, I'm with a new girl for eight months or so. We have sex relatively often, but I've found many problems in our sex-life as well. With my previous experiences, I always make sure to go gentle when need-be, but there's even been times where I've had my new girlfriend in tears when I thought I wasn't going too rough! We can only use certain positions, and we need A LOT of lube.

Just posting this because I was curious if other people have had problems like this. I mean, obviously there's better match-ups, different people, preferences, etc. Some girls prefer bigger dicks and can take them better than other girls, that much is probably pretty obvious.

I've just become convinced that even having a large-ish dick, not a HUGE dick, has never been the key to good sex. If anything, I've found it's based more on the position and the angle of penetration -- the two kinda go hand in hand, I guess. Like, if my girlfriend lays on her stomach and I go at her from behind, angling myself downward, she cums hard at least three or four times within a period of like fifteen minutes!

Curious of people's responses!

-F.

2. D_Pokin Joe Frazier

D_Pokin Joe Frazier New Member

You can't beat SIZE&SKILL they go hand in hand all things being equal BIGGER is BETTER.

Draft saved Draft deleted