Big dick available to use

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by justfantasy, May 1, 2007.

1. justfantasy

justfantasy New Member

Albums:
    Checkout my pics and reply....:cool:

2. Onslow

Gold Member

It was the third Tuesday before Lent when I first entered the ballroom with hopes of meetiing up with a certain stocky dancer by the name of Marty. Hans hadn't yet brought me the silver skates which he had promised; but, being a forgetful forger I forged on without thought to that. Shortly thereafter while fondling my steering wheel it occured to me that there might someday be the possibility of putting man on Saturn which was clearly when the telephone would become obsolete.

In the distance I could quite distinctly hear the sounds of the seagulls cawing as a storm--one of impending doom--approached. The gulls continued their annoying vocals; which, at least alerted me to the fact that it was indeed time to take in the laundry before it was blown all over Specklewood County even though I lived in the next county myself. Bless those gulls for saving my Ernest Hemingway t-shirt from being ruined.

(You didn't say how I was to reply--as to the photos they are nice--got any more you'd care to share with us? They'd be well received I am sure.)

3. justfantasy

justfantasy New Member

Albums:
    I could not understand the story....:confused: ...but anyway thanks for reply....

Draft saved Draft deleted