Big Dick...Bad Sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by badboybryce, Dec 7, 2007.

1. badboybryce

badboybryce Active Member

Albums:
    Let's say that you meet (or have met) a guy with whom you decide to date before having any sexual contact (and this does not include kissing). Once the relationship develops and you begin to have feelings for him, the two of you move to the next level. His dick is huge, so you're expecting lots of fun and pleasure. After sex, you are highly disappointed with his lack of skills. As time passes, it doesn't seem to get any better.

Would you stay with him b/c you have feelings for him and he has a big dick? Do you dissolve the union b/c he doesn't sexually please you? Or, do you let him know and hope for the best?

2. hoboboy30

hoboboy30 New Member

While i'm not into guys i dont think some disappointment in bed is enough to break up with someone. Instead if you really have feelings for this person you will let them know and try to fix the problem. Not hope for the best but communicate with each other on how to improve sex:biggrin1:

3. badboybryce

Albums:
    I'm not talking about me. I was just wondering.

4. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Bryce, I had a full-on crush on a handsome, successful guy years ago. When it came time to crawl into the sack with him and his enormous penis, I quickly discovered he was really a really boring sex. Over the course of the next month, it didn't get better. In fact, his arrogant laziness -- just laying there and allowing me to "service" him -- started to reveal itself to me in other aspects of his life. I ended the relationship because his bad sex was just one aspect of other, more destructive selfish behavior.

A few months later, at the gym, a casual acquaintence asked me if I had broken up with Big Dead Fuck. Apparently, he had a reputation....

5. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Your hypothetical question is too improbable for me to imagine such a scenario! In all my life, I have never encountered a large cock that was not connected to a super charged sexual dynamo! My take on it is that big cocks and high testosterone seem to travel together and that this conjunction assures mind-boggling sex!:tongue:

6. catman

Gold Member

I have had a simillar experience- "I have a big dick, worship me"...(yawn) or worse yet, a big dicked man who thats all there is too him- no social skills, no bedroom skills (shove it til you hit bottom, fuck til you cum, who cares about your partner). Simply solution, the door.

There is more to having a large penis than just having a large penis...

7. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    While sex isn't everything, it is very important. And it bears repeating that an adult lousy lay is always lousy at the other things (communication, compassion, empathy, etc) that make a good relationship last.

8. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Amen. Been there, done that. Size only matters if you've got the skill and put in the effort and yes, it does overlap into other areas of life.

9. catman

Gold Member

Well the flip side should be asked-

every played with a 'smaller' guy and had an amazing time?

10. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Abso-freakin-lutely!

(Although, I did think about what it'd be like if it was bigger. :redface: Nonetheless, it was a phenomenal session.)

11. B_qualitymn

B_qualitymn New Member

a question Badboybryce: do you have some feelings for men????

12. badboybryce

Albums:
    Not in that way.

13. danbala

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This Is how I explain my BF who I love. Sex with him is like the Outback steak house. You get a big piece of meat and it fills you up, but it is always the same experiance, and not exactly exotic.

14. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes.

15. solexes

solexes New Member

Let me put it this way....

No one would really let me top them until I was 23.

It took another 4 years to get some "skills." Ie - being erotic - fun - gentle - rough - and just plain "in-touch" with the other person.

Once learned though - I have an easier time to get them to "let me in."

I've met plenty of "big" guys who have ZERO skills - because well - those that they end up being with worship them for their size - not their skill. And a lot of times - they really don't get a lot of "practice" as people see it and go "no."

One guy I know - swweeeet man - my first actualy was WAY too big...he was 11x7 - and that aint a lie. He had topped - TWO people in the entire time I've known him. One was his late partner (died of cancer) - and the other was some guy who was into fisting. *shrug*.

Me....I've had WAY more oral than anal...or even women (when I was doing that - only four let me do them....the other one was too scared).

I'd SOO much rather be with someone for their heart. Sex fades with time...but its the person I'd rather be with. My current lover is good in bed - and I'm lucky - but even if he was BAD - I'd stay with him....:smile:

16. surprise

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is a great topic. I am living in something similar at the moment. We have been together six years and over the years he's grown lazy about sex. Because we've been together so long we have other things that keep is together. However, it is a real strain for me because I am very sexual and love to be pleased as much as I love to please. We are working through it together with lots of communication and compromise.

17. Principessa

Gold Member

No, never! :biggrin1: :lmao:

Amen to that! I am so sorry I didn't pick up on that lesson when I was younger.

If only more men knew this.:rolleyes:

18. badboybryce

Albums:
    I do LISTEN! Trust me!

19. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, it would depend. Is there more going on than what's happening in the bedroom? I'd stay with a guy that I'd had some great times with outside of the bedroom. He can always learn how to be better in bed. If there rest isn't there, he's got to go...big dick or not.

20. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a large cock and i hate 5 minute bottoms.
    it truly take time to master what to do once you are hard and have a willing bottom i love to take my time and up to and over and hour to cum.
    bottoms whose eyes are bigger than their holes.
    a top is usually only as good as the bottoms he finds to pleasure them both.
    my former lover was into fisting I really did not enjoy it and would quickly get him off so i could find a guy to have fun with.
    experience takes time and patience.
    I have plenty of time but I am running out of patience
    lol

Draft saved Draft deleted