Big Dick...Bad Sex

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a large cock and i hate 5 minute bottoms.
it truly take time to master what to do once you are hard and have a willing bottom i love to take my time and up to and over and hour to cum.
bottoms whose eyes are bigger than their holes.
a top is usually only as good as the bottoms he finds to pleasure them both.
my former lover was into fisting I really did not enjoy it and would quickly get him off so i could find a guy to have fun with.
experience takes time and patience.
I have plenty of time but I am running out of patience
lol

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your hypothetical question is too improbable for me to imagine such a scenario! In all my life, I have never encountered a large cock that was not connected to a super charged sexual dynamo! My take on it is that big cocks and high testosterone seem to travel together and that this conjunction assures mind-boggling sex!:tongue:

it actually happens that a huge one can deliver boring sex.. response I would give here, in this scenario, assuming an attraction beforehand, is that sex isn't everything ... sometimes its nothing, if I enjoy just being around him, which I think is love

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Would you stay with him b/c you have feelings for him and he has a big dick? Do you dissolve the union b/c he doesn't sexually please you? Or, do you let him know and hope for the best?

I know, and knew, the answer long before reading this because it's been asked of my too many times.

1. If the guy does not improve his skills and you communicate your displeasure then obviously communication is suffering an obstruction; should communication fail I'm afraid there's no basis for the relationship anyway.

2. Sexual Pleasure is not solely a physical matter; you will more than likely not, even with the best of lovers, be completely pleased everytime thus it's rather foolish to break up with someone, especially if they are new to the entire game, based on sexual performance if they are listening to your person and making changes, or at least an effort, to pleasure you more.

3. If you refuse to communicate with him on the issue and nothing changes it's your own fault ( you're the obstruction ) thus it'd be in everyone's best interest if you hit the road; sex is only the beginning of this entire scenario and if you cannot be intimate about intimacy real problems that arise when you're living together will suffer indefinitely because both your physical and psychological needs, if on the backburner, will explode when any arguement erupts.

Save everyone the trouble and leave.