Big Dick Better Myth

D_Harry_Scholnga

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Given that this site is for big dick lovers I may have my account cancelled by the powers that be, but I feel the need to say that I am continually appalled by the men on here who rate manliness with penis size. The two are mutually exclusive. I have come to the conclusion that the only reason these large hung men contribute to this site is because of their own insecurities as males, and the only thing they have that they feel gives them validity as males is the fact that they have a long penis. It's a piece of skin that fills up with blood. Some are big some aren't. That's it people. I understand personal preferences, and that is fine, however personal preference ridiculing smaller men is an awful thing. I would think men, especially gay men, would be more supportive of each other, rather than taking great delight in attempting to humiliate their fellow man because of the size of his cock. By the way, I have at its hardest a 5x4.25" cut cock. It's what I have. I can't change it. I had no choice in the matter. It works. It has fathered children and SURPRISE TO MANY ON HERE it has satisfied my partners continually over the years.

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well large penis's are (judging by all human behaviour i have noted so far) (i have studied behavoral ecology) larger penis's are preferable as a sing of manlyness probably due to the association with high testosterone levels with larger penis, thus health both general, sexual and reproductive. Larger penis can in theory stimulate more of the vaginal surface and deliver semen deeper into the vagina thus may prove more benificial in insemination, It is a fact of life that a large penis is closly associated with manlyness as it is what makes a man a man. Withough a penis you are not a man!! This is just a fact of life that you small penis men need to deal with. BIG PENIS MAKES A MAN MORE MANLY!!!!!
But not saying big penis makes a man any better than another! thats totally seperate discussion!

D_Harry_Scholnga

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bigirshman, BULL SHIT! Vaginal stimulation takes place within the first two inches of the vagina. Secondly, the vagina, through contractions, moves semen forward along the length of the vaginal tract to the cervix area. Doesn't matter where it is deposited. I personally have high testosterone levels. Where is it written that a large penis makes a man more manly? IF that were the case then the vast majority of Asian men would be considered to not be manly? Do you really believe that? I know some men with small dicks that would kick your white Irish ass from Dublin to London and back to Dublin.

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Brad you obviously have issues with your small dick. Human behaviour is human behaviour. What people call manly is manly. And if people associate large penises with manlyness then, large penis is a factor in what makes men manly, Like I said it doesn't make men any better. And high testosterone is associated with larger penis, What stimulates growth in teenage years, Leedig cells which are responsible for testosterone production! You obviously created this thread in search of a specific reply. Chill the F*&K out and accept your small penis.
BTW The whole small penis guy's that will beat me up (probably behind the bus shelter) just prove the small penis insecurity, (a direct result of the association which people make with small penis and lack of manlyness)

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Wow are you american by any chance?

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic, regardless of his nationality.

There are a lot of misconceptions in the opinions posted here. There are plenty of guys here with big penises that are intelligent and funny without superiority complexes. There are also plenty of people here that do not associate penile dimensions with a man's masculinity.

OP, I hope you stay. There are some good folks here, you only need to be pointed in the right direction. :smile:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
irish, if bigger were always better, natural selection would have made you all monsters. think stags antlers. the average size is the average for a reason. as a species, your dicks are weird. no penile bone, hanging out, exposed. gorillas are only two or three inches long...why are humans six? there is no benefit in injuring the females, so display and function must have compromise.

brad, please do not insult us women by telling us we only have sensation in the first two inches of our vaginas. it's like us telling you that you only have sensation in the head of your cock. there are such things as cervical orgasms. some women need a bigger cock to feel satisfied and there's nothing wrong with that.

B_enzia35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course you'll find women and men that like big cocks better. On a site that caters to that.:rolleyes: Brilliant!

Asian here and bigger than you. So according to you, I'm more manly.:biggrin1:

Like others have said, get over it.

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
brad, please do not insult us women by telling us we only have sensation in the first two inches of our vaginas. it's like us telling you that you only have sensation in the head of your cock. there are such things as cervical orgasms. some women need a bigger cock to feel satisfied and there's nothing wrong with that.

I'm so glad a woman made this point.

I am sick and tired of reading that "only the first 2 or 3 inches of the vagina have sensation" rubbish on the internet. It almost always appears on penis enlargement sites, bandied about by guys who seek to reassure themselves and others that average or undersized penises are just as capable of getting the job done. It appears that the source of the "2 or 3 inches" myth comes from a study done, IIRC, in the 50s whereby women were put in stirrups in a clinical setting, their vaginas were probed with a cotton wool bud (what Americans call a Q-tip) and their responses were recorded.

Now, I don't know about you, and it may be that you are kinky like that, but being put in stirrups, in a doctor's surgery, in the middle of the day, and then having your private parts probed with a tiny little stick is not going to get most women off. In an equivalent setting, I predict that my penis would feel as dead as a door nail apart from the head (which would just feel ticklish and not pleasurable). However, in the right context, when I am turned on, my whole penis is alive with sensation.

It goes without saying that even if the women were relaxed and turned on, a Q-tip is a completely inadequate implement for generating sensations in the vagina, because the walls of a woman's vagina do not just respond to tickling or prodding, but also stretching, pressure and rubbing. Then there is the whole issue of deep penetrative sensation which a Q-tip cannot replicate- the feeling of being filled up, the sensations generated by the pressure of a penis rubbing on and around the cervix and cul-de-sac areas.

I have a big cock (8.25 X 6), and over the years many, many partners have made comments along the lines of "I always used to say that size doesn't matter, but I have changed my mind now". This was largely because I was able to hit deep spots within them that they may never have had stimulated before, or to generate more pressure - the feeling of being "filled up". My current gf, for example (who has a fairly long vagina), says that she had orgasms with other men before me, but they were nothing like the ones she has with me, which are very deep seated (ie: deep within her abdomen) and very intense. She describes two types - "surface" and "deep", and says that it is only since being with me that she has experienced the latter. I am no expert but going by what she says I think the "surface" orgasms she talks about are probably from her clit and/or g-spot, and the "deep" orgasms are from her womb. These deep ones come from her being penetrated very deeply and either fucked very hard or by me grinding into her cul-de-sac. She goes utterly mental when I do this. So if someone was to tell her that she only has sensation in the first 2 or 3 inches of her pussy she would probably laugh in their face.

Last edited: