Big Dick Better Myth

D_Harry_Scholnga

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Look folks, those comments were made at a down moment for me. I do have issues about my size, its true. Life isn't fair and I know that fact well. I don't think anyone other than a man with a smaller dick can truly understand the impact society's value on big dicks puts on us. It is awful to be ridiculed and judged based on something you have no control over. I regret ever posting this thread to begin with. I hope you will understand and forgive me.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Look folks, those comments were made at a down moment for me. I do have issues about my size, its true. Life isn't fair and I know that fact well. I don't think anyone other than a man with a smaller dick can truly understand the impact society's value on big dicks puts on us. It is awful to be ridiculed and judged based on something you have no control over. I regret ever posting this thread to begin with. I hope you will understand and forgive me.

Hell, I'm 40. I do have issues about my size, its true. Life isn't fair and I know that fact well.
The society's value on a guy loosing his virginity is MORE IMPORTANT even than dick size. Dick size and other psychological hangups have prevented me from loosing my virginity. Dick size may be an asset... but, there IS such thing as too big. Psychological barrier, and, initial shock-value.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of my favorite adventure- romance novelists wrote her heroine looking at the way different men's trousers fit them, admiring their buns and so on, but when she came to the villain, her reaction was, -- My god, he's hung like an elephant. No way am I letting him near me....

zaliem

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
While I am probably in the minority around here, have never really cared what size the guy I was with was. If we click and decide to play, it'll be fun no matter what size he is.

Only downside wife and I have run into with guys with a smaller penis, is a normal sized condom will slip off him if not careful, which is never a good thing if he's in the wife and it happens.

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
--The 2-3 inch deep stuff--

The problem with this has nothing to do with the study, it's ignorant people misquoting/interpreting the findings:

The greatest density of nerve endings are found in the first 2-3 inches of the vagina... Some people just like to run with that and weave a fable about how anything felt beyond that is more or less moot. *begs to differ*

B_amyluvzyou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i wouldnt worry, most of the men on here over exaggerate their own penis. about 80% of the men that message me claiming their dick is sooooo big, when its only 7 -8 inches. They need to get over themselves, 10 inches is big! 7 - 8 is nothing to get all high and mighty about

B_amyluvzyou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no what im tryin to say is, these guys all think they are supreme because they have 7 - 8 inches and the poster only has 5, well theres plenty of guys who are 9 -11 inches who could jusy as easily laugh at the 7 - 8ers the way they are the 5incher, they are only 3 inches bigger so they need to cool themselves down. id rather sleep with someone with a 5 incher, than someone with an 8 incher who thinks his dick is the biggest ever

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you hear over 8" in length or over 6" in girth, either check your hearing or check the author's veracity. I know more people these days are climbing Mt. Everest, but it still is not a large portion of the total population. While this site seems to have more larger individuals, check the site title. Internet inches are ego inflating to the writer and not to be totally believed by the reader. All that being said, I am 10" by 8". I am sure you believe that!

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
While I am probably in the minority around here, have never really cared what size the guy I was with was. If we click and decide to play, it'll be fun no matter what size he is.

The best sex in my life was always with average sized partners and it wasn't due to their size. We were too busy doing other things to even think about it. A man that's passionate, intense, orally fixated, a little kinky and a lot of fun is my ideal.

D_Harry_Scholnga

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Women I know sure like a man to pay attention to them and to those things that get a response from their bodies. If each partner is concerned more with his or her partners sexual pleasure both will have very satisfying lovemaking sessions.

It is disturbing at times to hear some of these "large" hung men talk about how they pound away at a woman's vagina, stretching a woman out, etc. I can't help but think they are selfish lovers in bed, not to mention a bit sadistic.

As a man with large hands I can tell you that I know how much cock should be sticking above two hands for someone with 8, 9 or 10 inches, and most of the guys on this site are not nearly what they claim to be. (A ruler gives anyone an instant visual reference) Most will grasp the base of their cock with the pinky finger side of the hand down on the scrotum. This will result in the appearance of at least a couple extra inches. Camera angle can do wonders, as do different websites. Even I look somewhat impressive on cam4.com! LOL

Also, we know that all studies of penis size always come to the same conclusion; the majority of men measure between 5 and 7 inches with 5.9 being the mean. I have seen several charts that state that something like only 20% of the male population is over 7 inches. Most men in America aren't showing their dicks on cam anywhere. Out of roughly 125,000,000 males in America, the males on here represent a very small percentage of the population. Lastly, this is a site for the glorification of men with larger penises, so of course the majority of men on here will be larger than the norm.

I have to wonder what good all these large penises do these guys. I thought the uber hung would always have waiting partners and would never have the need to jerk off on a web cam?

Ronado

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a true 7.25 to 7.8 inches long by 5.5 to 6.1 inches in girth big. I don't brag about my size, I'm not cocky, I'm actually a shy guy. I don't thing I'm big at all. Some guys on this site though are full of shit. Like the members who don't post a pic while claiming a ten + dick, others who pump and measure, and others who have skinny bodies who claim to be huge monsters when their bodies help them achieve that appearance.
I admire the honest men who tell their real measurements for they represent men better then the liars claiming they have a python in their pants

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bigirshman, BULL SHIT! Vaginal stimulation takes place within the first two inches of the vagina. Secondly, the vagina, through contractions, moves semen forward along the length of the vaginal tract to the cervix area. Doesn't matter where it is deposited. I personally have high testosterone levels. Where is it written that a large penis makes a man more manly? IF that were the case then the vast majority of Asian men would be considered to not be manly? Do you really believe that? I know some men with small dicks that would kick your white Irish ass from Dublin to London and back to Dublin.
Vaginal stimulation takes place in the entire vagina. All of it. It all is sensitive. Near the entry it is sensitive to friction, and deeper in, it is sensitive to pleasure. For me, and for many other women who have found their way here, more intense orgasms actually are experienced from deep penetration. Having said that, I personally find that big dicks are big, average ones are average, and they feel different from, not better or worse than each other.

I agree with everything else you wrote in this response. However, I disagree with some of your original post. I don't think the majority of the men posting here have large cocks. I don't think the majority of the ones who do post here because of insecurity. I think YOU post here because of insecurity, but that's another topic. Also, as another poster pointed out, you seem to be unfamiliar with the fact that a very generous portion of smaller-and-average-hung men who post here WANT to be humiliated by ridicule and insults. Some of them ask for it very straightforwardly, and others try to fool people into doing it subtly. That is a part of the culture of this board.

You also mention on of my peeves. The men who talk about pounding away, stretching, ruining, destroying, wrecking a woman. They sound so sleezy and selfish to me too!

Last edited: