Big Dick Better Myth

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have a pretty simplistic view of what is going on between your legs. But, having seen quite a few of your posts, that's pretty much your MO. Bossy, but in a naive kind of way. I guess some guys like that. Go back to your 8th grade health notes. I'm sure there's something in there you missed. As badly as you have misinterpreted my point, that's pretty much a certainty. In the mean time, you can call the whole thing your vagina and we will know what you are talking about.
the thread was at the point of debating whether or not the old 'only the first two inches of the vagina are sensitive to stimulation anyway' line.

and you said,

'Isn't it fair to say only the first few inches of your entrance is your vagina.'

no, the entire entrance tube is the vagina.

if there has been any misinterpretation it is due to your total failure to clarify a badly made point left open to misinterpretation.
feel free to reword it so that it actually says what you mean.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you could try,

''would it be fair to say that there are sensitive areas beyond the vagina which are being stimulated through the vaginal walls?''

because that would actually make sense.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All this bullshit about females having no significant sensation within the vagina beyond the first couple of inches came from a "study" by the sex researchers Masters and Johnson, in which they put women up in stirrups and poked around inside them with cotton-tipped applicators ("Q-tips"). They found that women had relatively little "Q-tip sensation" beyond the first couple of inches.

As far as I am concerned, this proves that women don't particularly get off on having their coochies poked about with Q-tips but nothing else.

Fine touch receptors in the body are relatively limited to the skin surface, mouth, and anal canal. This doesn't mean that deeper areas are devoid of sensation but the receptors in deeper areas register pressure and stretch, not fine touch.

Plenty of women have told me to my face, or I have heard them say over the internet, that they have plenty of sensation in the deeper vaginal areas, yet this same piece of bullshit gets repeated over and over again.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have a pretty simplistic view of what is going on between your legs. But, having seen quite a few of your posts, that's pretty much your MO. Bossy, but in a naive kind of way. I guess some guys like that. Go back to your 8th grade health notes. I'm sure there's something in there you missed. As badly as you have misinterpreted my point, that's pretty much a certainty. In the mean time, you can call the whole thing your vagina and we will know what you are talking about.
Wow. I somehow missed this. You are really good at being assertive about ignorant bullshit. And you were an asshole to dolfette who clearly knows more about female anatomy than you. Let me educate your ignorant ass.

The entire tube is the vagina. All of it. It has many sensitive parts. The cervix, is not the end of the vagina, but is instead on the anterior wall. It kind of looks like a Fleshlight. Through it is the uterus, but beyond it is more vagina. It changes position during the course of a menstrual cycle, as well as during different stages of arousal. This fact is important because the area at the end of the vagina is very sensitive to pressure, inducing pleasure in many. This "end" located superior to the cervix, and is called many things, including cul de sac, backstop, and posterior fornix. Inferior to the cervix is the anterior fornix. The cervix must be lowered (through arousal) before the face of it, which freqently induces pain when struck, is out of the way. Inferior to that, also on the anterior wall, is another famous vaginal landmark, the G-spot.

As dolfette correctly pointed out, there are spots located outside the vagina which can be pleasurably stimulated through the vagina.

You were awfully smug for someone who knows . . . zilch. Here's a diagram. You should do as I wrote in my previous post, and look at a good diagram.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Given that this site is for big dick lovers I may have my account cancelled by the powers that be, but I feel the need to say that I am continually appalled by the men on here who rate manliness with penis size. The two are mutually exclusive. I have come to the conclusion that the only reason these large hung men contribute to this site is because of their own insecurities as males, and the only thing they have that they feel gives them validity as males is the fact that they have a long penis. It's a piece of skin that fills up with blood. Some are big some aren't. That's it people. I understand personal preferences, and that is fine, however personal preference ridiculing smaller men is an awful thing. I would think men, especially gay men, would be more supportive of each other, rather than taking great delight in attempting to humiliate their fellow man because of the size of his cock. By the way, I have at its hardest a 5x4.25" cut cock. It's what I have. I can't change it. I had no choice in the matter. It works. It has fathered children and SURPRISE TO MANY ON HERE it has satisfied my partners continually over the years.

What prompted you to post this thought?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And you were an asshole to dolfette who clearly knows more about female anatomy than you.
i'm always amused by people who point out what a rotter i am for insulting their understanding of a thread topic, when they themselves resort to personal, off topic insults straight away. it fuels my smug.

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All this bullshit about females having no significant sensation within the vagina beyond the first couple of inches came from a "study" by the sex researchers Masters and Johnson, in which they put women up in stirrups and poked around inside them with cotton-tipped applicators ("Q-tips"). They found that women had relatively little "Q-tip sensation" beyond the first couple of inches.

As far as I am concerned, this proves that women don't particularly get off on having their coochies poked about with Q-tips but nothing else.

Fine touch receptors in the body are relatively limited to the skin surface, mouth, and anal canal. This doesn't mean that deeper areas are devoid of sensation but the receptors in deeper areas register pressure and stretch, not fine touch.

Plenty of women have told me to my face, or I have heard them say over the internet, that they have plenty of sensation in the deeper vaginal areas, yet this same piece of bullshit gets repeated over and over again.

^^^ Yep.

I posted almost exactly the same thing on page 1: http://www.lpsg.org/257957-big-dick-better-myth.html#post3601851

Btw, I knew you from PE Gym, before I got banned from there (twice actually).

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
OP seriously there is a location deep in the vagina that is akin to a second G-spot which can be reached with long fingers, toys and/or a long penis. To simultaneously stimulate the g-spot, the clit and the g-spot #2 can cause a woman to have seriously pleasurable orgasms. It is not easy to find, but is worth exploring for her sake. I seriously hope that you are just being argumentative rather than believing there's nothing in there worth finding. Believe me, those deeper recesses are loaded with triggers of all sorts and she'll thank you for taking the time to explore them, even if with fingers instead of your cock.

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
no what im tryin to say is, these guys all think they are supreme because they have 7 - 8 inches and the poster only has 5, well theres plenty of guys who are 9 -11 inches who could jusy as easily laugh at the 7 - 8ers the way they are the 5incher, they are only 3 inches bigger so they need to cool themselves down. id rather sleep with someone with a 5 incher, than someone with an 8 incher who thinks his dick is the biggest ever

if by plenty you mean zero, then yes, yes there are.

syphon80

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no what im tryin to say is, these guys all think they are supreme because they have 7 - 8 inches and the poster only has 5, well theres plenty of guys who are 9 -11 inches who could jusy as easily laugh at the 7 - 8ers the way they are the 5incher, they are only 3 inches bigger so they need to cool themselves down. id rather sleep with someone with a 5 incher, than someone with an 8 incher who thinks his dick is the biggest ever

Interesting :rolleyes:

My ex was the same way except she only delt with 18-20 inchers, and said 9-11 inchers were laughable and so common, I believe 1-10 men sport this puny cocks..
I mean we all know a womens vagina is an endless pit, Dreams of hitting the magical "aorta spot" ...

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media

I think I love you