Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A question of idle curiosity really. I've got an averageish size dick, quite short but quite thick (just over 5" long, about 5.5" around at thickest point) and my tongue is correspondingly not that long - or at least I can't stick it out miles, but is not thin though.

Just wondered who of you with big or huge dicks also have a big or huge tongue?

Post a pic if you like!

thereisalight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was my tongue (and rumors of my penis size) that hooked my last girlfriend in high school. We've been married for quite a while now and she still says "it's your tongue that matters to me, the rest is just for your enjoyment."

I don't think there's any correlation between the two but it's a great 'line' for some guys.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ol' Gene Simmons has one of the longest tongues (no he didn't have a tendon cut) in the world and judging by his sex video, he has a less than average cock. There is absolutely NO correlation between tongue and penis size. That is not to say that there aren't big dicked men walking around with long ass tongues.

ThePipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey Mao! that's actually my brothers name...anyway I have a big long tongue. I can toutch it to my nose. what that means I'm not sure lol...good luck with your survey!

mao

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey Mao! that's actually my brothers name...anyway I have a big long tongue. I can toutch it to my nose. what that means I'm not sure lol...good luck with your survey!

Thanks ThePipe! Well, I think it just adds to the allure of your handsome face, great body and huge dick :smile:!

smashass

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My tongue, when I sitck it out and down, goes to the bottom of my chin. Can touch my nose, clover it etc. Just another tool in the bag.