Big Dick Bottoms

Ryan_J

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My EX was 7", but thinner than me...but it sure does turn me on to be with a bottom who is well hung.

Tanuki

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i LOVE being a bottom, but once most guys see my package they always expect me to be top. Problem with that is, I can't cum unless I'm getting reamed by a big one, and I usually end up disappointed.

TragicDemise

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am almost always assumed to be a complete top. Now, that is my preference...but I would love to explore bottoming more. I have only been fucked by one guy and we were together for a year almost before it happened. I guess I am a little timid and don't say anything, but guys automatically either bend over and grab their ankles or throw their legs in the air...

(It might also have a lot to do with the fact that you can't throw a stone around here without hitting a 'total bottom', lol.)

tall_skinny_rick

Just Browsing
Media
I wanna know where all these guys y'all are talking about that like hung bottoms are! lol

I actually have a hard time finding guys to top me :( Guys will be interested but either disappear of get pissy when they find out I'm bttm.

Topman10x7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've heard that problem from many, many endowed bottoms. It seems that lots of "tops" out there bend over very quickly when they see a big one. Doesn't bother me - top only here. Interestingly, the biggest tools I've seen have been on guys I topped.

hngthkbadboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just wondering if there are any other guys out there like myself that have big dicks but they are total bottoms!!!!

tvilleguy70

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have noticed that it happens that way a lot.....

Dated a guy once whose cock was as long as from my wrist to my elbow...and thick damn near thick as my forearm.....i REALLY wanted to see how much of it i could take.....but DAMN he was a TOTAL bottom....

Have been with a lot of BIG dicked men....and most of em preferred to ride me rather than shove that big thing up my ass!!!! DAMMIT! LOL

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had the pleasure of being the mouth of choice for quite a number of big-dicked cocksuckers, since they also like to get good head once in a while, so it's a special privilege to be the one they turn to when they want to get blown

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not a total bottom. But I have noticed in my experience that I always get the "it's too big" statement (other than size queens), so in the past (before settling down) I was mostly bottomed though I'm completely versitile. In my relationship now though, so far I only bottom, for the same reason. But I have to give my partner credit. He has tried. But so far it's been seven long years with just being a bottom for someone who loves being both.

inside_man

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Can't speak for other tops but personally I find fucking a hungry bottom with a big, fat cock the best. You can draw your own Freudian conclusions for the reasons and, believe me, they are all true.
AND BY THE WAY, YOU ARE HELLA FINE 9INCUT-YOUR PARTNER IS LUCKY INDEED!
My BF is a submissive bottom with a big, heavy pipe who only wants to blow me or have me fuck him. 95% of the time, that's great. The sex is aggressive, rough, nasty and loving and I get to tap into all of the dominant energy that goes with being an aggressive top (like I am). But that other 5% where the tables are turned, and I'm being face fucked and my ass instinctively squirms when I touch the swollen head of his cock is also good to remember every now and then.
At those times. I can cum just from the feel of the weight of his cock outside my ass. There is no way my ass could stand the type of jackhammer pounding I give him.

My profile: MANHUNT.net

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm also a big dicked bottom. Quite a few guys I've gone to bed with have really gotten off on fucking me because I'm well hung. Not sure what it is psychologically, maybe makes them feel like a bigger stud when they realize they're pounding the ass of a guy who's got a cock that is (sometimes) bigger than theirs.

I don't think I've noticed it as much with guys who are bigger than me though. It does seem to become a point of fixation for tops of either stripe. Especially if I'm on my back while getting fucked. If my ass/prostate is being worked over really well my cock gets incredibly hard, enough to make a slapping sound against my stomach when there's extra deep thrusting. I leak precum like crazy too, and the combination tends to get make the guy fucking me intent on making me cum with his cock in my ass, literally try to fuck the cum out of me. And boy am I okay with that strategy. :tongue::tongue:

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i've usualy been a top but have noticed that other guys i've met with big cocks have tended to be bottom and recently I've discovered the pleasures of bottoming too. I do think there is something in the view that guys with smaller cocks enjoy the fact that they are giving someone bigger than them a good pounding.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know what they say, "The bigger the dick, the bigger the bottom!"

One of my fave big dicked bottoms on this site is Industrialsize. He's a heck of a nice guy and smart too. :cool: :smile: