Big Dick Bottoms

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I too have experienced this phenomenon with remarkable frequency.

I have to wonder if perhaps because of the size of his cock, the guy in question just comes to accept that it's a little too big for the average partner to handle, and that if there's to be buttfuckery, he's going to have to be the one to take it, and then just learns to love it.

Or perhaps ownership of a big dick leads to an assumption of hyper-masculinity, and thus the opposite - submission - turns them on. It's like the high-powered businessman who bosses everyone around the office during the week and then gets tied up by Mistress Spanksalot at the weekend.

Of course, it's wrong to equate bottoming with submission necessarily.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pack a thik piece here and am 500% power bottom. I've met some horsesized guyz that bottomed mainly because most couldn't take them. Many guyz like topping me because they enjoy strokin my thik meat while they are plowin away....at least that's what they tell me. ;-)

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Of course, it's wrong to equate bottoming with submission necessarily.

Yes, that's what I was getting at. If you have a big dick, you don't feel submissive when you get fucked in the ass, at least I don't. I just think shit, he loves to fuck a big dick! I'm a lot bigger than the Hindu that fucked me the other day, so I just shamelessly spread out my gorgeous ass for him and made him pay homage to it with his average-size but hetero-attitude dick.

allan1015

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As an average size, predominately bottom, I don't understand well hung guys that only bottom. God gave you a gift. Please use it on us average guys. If I was well hung I would totally want to top. I guess it is the whole "Grass is greener" thing

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As an average size, predominately bottom, I don't understand well hung guys that only bottom. God gave you a gift. Please use it on us average guys. If I was well hung I would totally want to top. I guess it is the whole "Grass is greener" thing

No the 'grass is greener' has nothing to do with it. I like to top and bottom. It's all according to the person(s) and circumstances. Fucking is always more of a production that sucking, which is easier. Ass-fucking is often a problem because guys don't know how to open their asses well and want the fucker to take too much time. After this thread started, I started thinking about the asses I'd enjoyed fucking, and there were not really that many who knew how to relax. If they are too resistant and have to tiny a hole, they are not worth the time to fuck, because they don't like the procedure of loosening up, it makes some of them feel like the whore they really are. The guys with the best asses I've fucked have been able to open up easily and they have a nice cushiony feel to the dick, not making you have to poke your way in there, which I find a major turn-off. This guy fucked me the other day I enjoyed in my ass, but didn't enjoy sucking him at all. So it's just all different sorts of tastes and some people are just more talented at doing all positions. Some are 'straighter' and can't imagine anything but their usual position; has to do with inflexible mind a lot of the time. And as average (which I prefer for getting fucked in the ass), you are good for some topping. I like a huge dick up my ass, but not unless I've had a chance to prepare myself with my dildo. There's also the time element of having to put on the goddam rubber, which can be a turnoff unless the asshole you're about to fuck is the most succulent piece of pussy you ever laid eyes on.

inside_man

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm also a big dicked bottom. Quite a few guys I've gone to bed with have really gotten off on fucking me because I'm well hung. Not sure what it is psychologically, maybe makes them feel like a bigger stud when they realize they're pounding the ass of a guy who's got a cock that is (sometimes) bigger than theirs.

I don't think I've noticed it as much with guys who are bigger than me though. It does seem to become a point of fixation for tops of either stripe. Especially if I'm on my back while getting fucked. If my ass/prostate is being worked over really well my cock gets incredibly hard, enough to make a slapping sound against my stomach when there's extra deep thrusting. I leak precum like crazy too, and the combination tends to get make the guy fucking me intent on making me cum with his cock in my ass, literally try to fuck the cum out of me. And boy am I okay with that strategy. :tongue::tongue:

You describe the ideal position for guys who like to fuck heavy hung bottoms-the bottom is on his back with legs in the air while the top is spreading the bottom's legs to increase surface area of the puckering target. You also get to view a big, bouncing cock that's leaking like crazy in front of your face and if you fuck the asshole harder it'll leak more. The rock hard cock fucks the hungry bottom with plenty of lube on hand and orgasm takes place minutes later. Lather, Rinse, Repeat.
Personally, I think that bottoms (and I love the big dicked kind) often possess a 'toughness' that kind of goes hand in hand with having a big dick. It takes a man to get jackhammered fucked by a big dick.
My dirty little secret: as a top, I can dish it out, but as a bottom, i can't take it.

My profile: MANHUNT.net

RedGuy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 100% top and I love a bottom with a big cock. Unfortunately I have only had the pleasure of meeting a few. Most of the guys I've topped are average or small, not that I'm complaining. But it is so hot fucking a guy on his back and stroking his big piece of meat.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm also a big dicked bottom. Quite a few guys I've gone to bed with have really gotten off on fucking me because I'm well hung. Not sure what it is psychologically, maybe makes them feel like a bigger stud when they realize they're pounding the ass of a guy who's got a cock that is (sometimes) bigger than theirs.

I don't think I've noticed it as much with guys who are bigger than me though. It does seem to become a point of fixation for tops of either stripe. Especially if I'm on my back while getting fucked. If my ass/prostate is being worked over really well my cock gets incredibly hard, enough to make a slapping sound against my stomach when there's extra deep thrusting. I leak precum like crazy too, and the combination tends to get make the guy fucking me intent on making me cum with his cock in my ass, literally try to fuck the cum out of me. And boy am I okay with that strategy. :tongue::tongue:

You are so sexy I can't stand it, darling. You are the very meaning of the verb 'to ass-fuck'. I wish you the best in life and wish to marry you.:tongue1::asshole::smlove2::yumyum:

whopperjunior

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm versatile. And I'll admit that my first love is probably riding big fat cocks. But it's almost as much of a turn-on for me to lie back and let a hung guy straddle me and take his own ride on my dick. In my experience, this is especially fun because...assuming the guy's penis is long enough...i can often simultaneously suck the guy's cock while fucking his ass. Among my favorite sexual experiences is achieving simultaneous orgasm while in this position, so that I'm cummng in his ass while his big dick cums in my mouth. I love it when a big-dicked guy wants to bottom for me. It's a great role reversal.

oldguywithschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have a friend with a HUGE schlong who has only topped, but has been hinting to me that he would like to find out what it's like to be fucked. He will turn his butt to me and want me to rub his crack and press my cockhead onto his hole, but he is afraid to go from there, that it will hurt.

When he fucks me it is like heaven, but he never cums there, preferring that I always end up deepthroating him and sucking his cum out.

I have told him that I think he is probably a natural bottom, and next time we get together, I am getting a room so we have lots of time and a good place to play. I will try to train him up with a series of vibrating dildoes, then use my cock to get in him. I hope he stretches easily and doesn't cum while I have the first dildo on his prostate.

pdsover

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm versatile. And I'll admit that my first love is probably riding big fat cocks. But it's almost as much of a turn-on for me to lie back and let a hung guy straddle me and take his own ride on my dick. In my experience, this is especially fun because...assuming the guy's penis is long enough...i can often simultaneously suck the guy's cock while fucking his ass. Among my favorite sexual experiences is achieving simultaneous orgasm while in this position, so that I'm cummng in his ass while his big dick cums in my mouth. I love it when a big-dicked guy wants to bottom for me. It's a great role reversal.

Done this many times, its so hot!!

I have been told by guys they only see me as a top as soon as they see my cock.

guynmn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Seems I always ended up being the top after the clothes came off, and I am not even that big. Never really got into it and never would cum topping, just ended up jerking off after. It was like a chore to me, not something fun or exciting.
Now that I make my wants known and mix it up a bit, I don't mind topping and do get into it. I also especially like to suck a guy off while I fuck him, but for me his size isn't an issue; I bend like Gumby. LOL.

bikerdude09

Just Browsing
Media
Quote:
Originally posted by KinkGuy+Aug 29 2005, 06:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KinkGuy @ Aug 29 2005, 06:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-txquis@Aug 29 2005, 08:12 AM
As a child born in the late 60's, i know who Shelley Winters and Carol Channing are....

And you're GAY.....knowing "camp" icon's is one of the requirments to get your membership card.
[/b][/quote]
So I'll never be an official homosexual? :cry: I'll go console myself with a girl then. Luckily there are plenty of gay guys out there who like straight guys, so if I feel like it . . . ;) >>>> Girls, behave! Stop it - stop it I say!

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
Sent him to me. I dont care how big they are when i fuck, and I fuck them very well.

I've been blowing a hot guy with a bit over nine inches and a nice 5.5 or so girth for about two years, and when I told him about this group, he checked it out and thought it was fabulous. Then he got this dreamy look on his face that is very potent (like when Shelley Winters smells food cooking) and told me he had something he wanted to tell me, but hardly anyone ever understood his problem.

Right when I'm thinking that he's going to tell me that he's got a serious obsession with Carol Channing or some other deal-breaker, he tells me that what he really craves sexually is to be fucked, but that once guys get a look at his rig, he's instantly cast as the top and is once again denied the ride he bought a ticket for. He said a lot of guys can't even imagine that a hung guy could BE a bottom, as if penis size determined desire. However, he said that he had found in some chat rooms and in just talking to other guys that there are those (God love them) who especially like fucking hung guys, and like nothing more than to look down at a hungry, appreciative, horse-hung bottom whose ass is full of their cock.

Are there any hung guys out there who have found that guys with smaller dicks can't come through and fuck them? Are there others who have found guys who seek out hung bottoms?