Big Dick Boys - What Else Is Hot

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by D_Navengil Nutroll, Jan 28, 2010.

1. D_Navengil Nutroll

D_Navengil Nutroll New Member

help me erase a theory. many, not all, of the other larger than normal types in the cock department are lacking elsewhere. what are your other features that make you hot? meaning...

- cute face
    - nice ass
    - balls
    - other body parts like chest or legs etc
    - brain power

other guys i have noticed with big dicks seem to be ugly truthfully (on here was eye opening) or have little balls or no ass. small sample size, but that been the case like in gym showers messing with others over the years etc. i wish i had a football/soccer player type ass, but it is average i would say.

2. Balljunkie

Gold Member

I agree. Most guys with really big dicks have no ass. It is like the girls that either have amazing huge tits and no ass or an amazing ass and small tits. It just happens.

3. Roark1976

Roark1976 Member

i'll second that observation. most - and i'm not saying all - guys with big dicks i've come across are morons, assholes or a combination of the two. there are exceptions.

personally, i have the face, the brain and the other body parts, and the biggest balls i've ever seen personally, my cock is only in the 7-1/2 x 5 range.

i guess it's god's way of spreading things out.

Draft saved Draft deleted