big dick braggers

two2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
do you brag about having a big cock?

the thought about having a slightly larger cock didn't cross my mind until i found this website, and i never bragged to my friends like they do to me.. but anyway..

my friend sometimes talk about their big dicks.. honestly, i don't believe them. sometimes i feel like whipping mines out to see what they say..

so how many quiet ones out their with big dicks? i just don't think a man should brag about their cock because it's bigger than most.

sometimes i wonder if i would have sex more with a girl if my dick was more average? sometimes i'm afraid to get into a relationship with a girl because she might be afraid of a slightly larger dick.

i dunno.. i don't think a big dick is all that great sometimes...

two2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ok that's fine.

but, are you able to fuck every girl that you're able to have sex with? or does having a large dick impact if you get laid or not.

edit: ok i see you're gay so i guess i can't ask about girls (I'm bi btw), but if you gay/bi most guys tend to like big dicks, not so sure about the girls.

i know some girls that are pretty small in general.. small hands, body in general, etc.. those are the girls i like but i think they might not be interested in me after they see me naked. lots of girls don't like big dicks i would guess.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'm not huge, just a chunk above average, but I do prefer to leave my cock out of any and all conversation. It's just not an issue in everyday life. You look like a tool if you brag about it to your friends, and with regards to girls, I'd rather not mention it so that their reaction to me is genuine once they do get my pants off. I feel like if I hinted that I was larger ahead of time, they would perhaps feel the need to assuage my ego regardless of what they really think about it. If I don't bring it up at all, I tend to get a raw response, which is always much more of a turn-on.

two2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, I'm not huge, just a chunk above average, but I do prefer to leave my cock out of any and all conversation. It's just not an issue in everyday life. You look like a tool if you brag about it to your friends, and with regards to girls, I'd rather not mention it so that their reaction to me is genuine once they do get my pants off. I feel like if I hinted that I was larger ahead of time, they would perhaps feel the need to assuage my ego regardless of what they really think about it. If I don't bring it up at all, I tend to get a raw response, which is always much more of a turn-on.

yeah i like that part about not telling the girls until that time comes. i think that's the approach i will take. and btw, you have an 8" dick and you consider that above average? dude that's huge. i'm 6'1" and tad over 7" / 5.75 and i dont know what i'd do if it was any bigger..

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my dick is large like the chargers, the whole team. Your shit looks like it's fourteen.

I totally think being larger decreases the frequency of sex these days.

two2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I never bragged, because I never knew. Then this one girl saw it and told everyone. So now it's out there, anyone that knows me knows it just about. So I do have a little fun with it every now and then.
see that is wrong i think. why the hell should a women have a right to "tell everyone" thats like you telling everyone about her pussy being huge, would she like everyone knowing she was as big as the hoover damn?

that is personal shit and some females need to understand that. unless i am fucking you (speaking in general) i wouldn't like anyone to know personal stuff. especially, if you maybe weren't so crazy about having a big dick in the first place.

i wouldn't fuck those type of girls even if they paid me.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alot of men brag about how big they are as if that certifies that they are a good lover. A bigger dick does not make a man a better lover. Nor does it give him a ticket to ride. By the way women with large breasts suffer a similar fate. Men talk about how big they are as well. When a guy talks to another guy about me it's a really big turn off for me. Some women may like it. Those men I wouldn't sleep with if they paid me either. It would feel as though a man is sharing me with his friend. It's an unforgivable sin.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok that's fine.

but, are you able to fuck every girl that you're able to have sex with? or does having a large dick impact if you get laid or not.

edit: ok i see you're gay so i guess i can't ask about girls (I'm bi btw), but if you gay/bi most guys tend to like big dicks, not so sure about the girls.

i know some girls that are pretty small in general.. small hands, body in general, etc.. those are the girls i like but i think they might not be interested in me after they see me naked. lots of girls don't like big dicks i would guess.

Can't always go by that! :biggrin1: I'm short and have TINY hands (although I don't have a tiny body anymore), but I LOVE big ones!!! And the women who don't necessarily like big ones are not all small women body-wise or hands, or anything like that...

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
I saw some guy yesterday wearin a t-shirt that said "I've got a big'un"
While appreciating that to wear that in public he had balls. I couldn't help but wonder anyone who needs to have that on a t-shirt must be pretty insecure...

Doyouwantit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you are in this website and have pictures of you cock posted then you are bragging. That's what this sight is about. I have alot of offer other than just my cock, but I do like to see reactions and comments about my size. I don't care if you are gay or straight guys like to know how they compair. If you got it why not flant it?

D

deleted3782

Its a bit of a red flag when someone develops their primary identity through the size of their dick. It leaves one to wonder if that is not their best attribute.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Over time I've encountered a few guys who liked to brag. I noticed that those who bragged did it often. And they would find different ways to say it. One day the braggart might mention he heard of someone going to have penis surgery and he had a couple of inches he could loan them.

Another time an on again off again gf (they would break up for extended periods of time) was coming to join another braggart for lunch. One of the other guys had recently made the remark that he didn't believe him about his dick being big, so the braggart brought it up and told him to ask her when she got there. Told him she would let us all know his dick was big. The guy didn't ask her, and neither did I or the couple of other guys around.

Another guy who liked to mention his big dick on a regular basis had another guy tell him it's not the size that matters anyway. The guy with average size dick told the braggart that he had an average size dick and left the women satisfied, and therefore size didn't matter. To that the big dick braggart responded "So? I leave them breathless." The big dick braggart was going to the mall that day to try to get a chick working there to go out with him "So that he could fuck her lights out." He got the date lined up, but then didn't mention her anymore during subsequent days. So I decided to bring her up and he quickly said yeah they went out. He apparently wasn't seeking anymore dates with her. And he didn't have anything to say about her. I knew that was not like him to not talk about his notches (and he must have gotten it or he would have still been pursuing her), so apparently he wasn't able to work her over with it. My impression was that she may have taken him easily. Or/and perhaps he had found out about a previous huge bf or husband, the ones chicks mention from time to time. I'd seen him get a hardon in his pants one time and if I had to guess I'd say it looked to be about 7.5 long by 5 girth.

I've known a few guys who liked to act like they had big dicks but it was known in one way or another they had smallish or average ones. They were annoying in a way, but not as annoying as the few guys who really had extra size and bragged about it. Interesting it was at how the guys with the average and smallish dicks would back down and be so silent about fucking women when in the presence of a guy who actually had a big dick and was bragging about it. A pecking order of sorts really did seem to emerge.

seandelevan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a friend who has a theory that: the hotter the g/f the bigger the cock on the guy. And since, in his opinion, he has had "hotter" g/f's thus he has a bigger cock than the rest of us.

Sad.

Mustang

Experimental Member
Media
I've always been ambivalent about my size. I don't brag, or take pics of it. I try to wear clothes that hide the bulge. I'm not ashamed of it, but when people look at me, I'd rather they see me and my accomplishments, than a big dick with a guy attached. I'm much prouder of my master's degree than something I have no control over - being born with an abnormally large penis.

I can't stand people that brag (about anything). I actually came to this site looking for ways of dealing with my size - hiding the bulge, comments, condom issues, sex positions, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade it for a small one. But when I hear guys bragging, I know it must be one of two things: 1) it's a lie, and they're making it up to get attention, or 2) it's true, but they've accomplished nothing else in their life, and so have nothing else to talk about.

Either way, it's best to avoid those people.