big dick braggers

smarck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i try to let girls compliment my size rather than brag myself..bragging about a big dick does not seem very clever to women i think.
Anyway, the proof lies always on the bed!

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
If a guy brags when both men and women are around at the same time, and I've seen that occur a few times also, it seemed to me that perhaps the guys were attempting to use their bragging as a form of cockblocking.

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
Bragging is for losers.

I just read today that Ashton Kutcher still loves to model "because you have to be hot and that comes easy to me." Bragging really does make you come off like a total douchebag loser.

I lost the tiny shred of respect had for Ashton after that comment and I feel the same way about anyone who brags about anything else (especially when they're bragging about something for which they're not responsible - cock size, good looks, daddy's money).

D

deleted136887

Bragging gets you in the end, I suspect. However being on LPSG without your identity being known is (for me) OK, you can compare yourself with what's out there and get on with your life....

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In most social situations, I do not normally brag about the large size of my penis – even in situations that would allow some good-natured bragging – probably because of an appropriate concern for good manners and perhaps also because of my natural tendency to maintain somewhat of a polite reserve. Sometimes, though, others will bring it up. If so, I am usually willing, and even pleased, to converse about it in either a playful or serious manner, although I am mindful about not coming across as being too impressed with myself. Although I don’t typically boast using words, I must admit that, in terms of behavior and clothing (or the lack of clothing!), I do like showing it off when circumstances allow it, which I suppose is a type of bragging. In sexual situations, sure, I will verbally brag if the other guy likes for me to, which often guys do.

Certainly, as pointed out by Doyouwantit in his post, part of the appeal of this site for me and other well-hung men is that it provides an open and easy venue for us to proudly and freely exhibit and talk about our big dicks to an interested and receptive community. Here at LPSG, there is no need for pretenses of modesty or for other some of the other social graces we routinely employ elsewhere. This is one of the big reasons why LPSG is a fun group.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
The most troublesome part is that it often works. Provided the guy has some game and isn't just abnoxious. I've heard chicks say they don't like such guys, and yet when he shows the chick attention she becomes more interested. Women love attention, plus she might be interested in how good he is in bed. Anyone who has been around some knows there is some truth to the nice guys finishing last stuff. Women say one thing but act another. Time and time again.

Even on those dumb reality tv shows it happens. There is one currently going on in which a chick is seeking love and has a bunch of guys and chicks (she's bi) in the house to choose from. One or two are eliminated each week. A nice guy was eliminated this past week, and two of the most abnoxious guys who are always looking to fight were not. She claims she doesn't like fighting and yet the nice guy who looks like he would be a great husband and parent was eliminated. She felt really bad about eliminating him. Some in the house were even crying about him being eliminated because he was such a genuine nice guy. Even if she didn't find him to be the right one for her, why would she eliminate him BEFORE two guys who are abnoxious and crude, over him when she had claimed she hates fighting and has no time for it. He stood outside very upset after being eliminated and on camera said it was the story of his life, that they just want to be good friends with the nice guy. That they say one thing but act another.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I saw some guy yesterday wearin a t-shirt that said "I've got a big'un"
While appreciating that to wear that in public he had balls. I couldn't help but wonder anyone who needs to have that on a t-shirt must be pretty insecure...

I agree with you on that one, Artful.
There's a lot more to me than what swinging between my legs! I'd be freakin' heartbroken if that's all that people knew of me or thought of me is that I have a "big'un".
I know a guy who happens to be mega-endowed, he's got over 13 1/4 inches of meat colied up in his jeans, but that's all that people want to know of him.
He's a total moron, who contributes nothing to this earth, other than to tell everyone he sees how big his cock is.
Truth is; he rarely if ever gets laid because no chick wants THAT much cock in her at any one time, and he has no personality or manners. I actually kind of feel sorry for the dude.
He also has a few T-shirts that let the public know he's over the top in the meat department.

Sean O.

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Brag to who? Been married almost 18 years, so she has a good idea how big it is.

I remember a buddy from college always bragging about his size, the he saw me in the showers. From then on, he did all my bragging for me. (Which did nothing but embarrass me, truthfully.)

Reactions: Jared54130

themrsir

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am so thoroughly confused by why someone would not brag about their penis!!!

Everyone brags about their dominant features in one way or another. Rich people drive expensive cars and wear fancy clothes. Big titted girls wear shirts that show off their clevage. I on the other hand wear clothing that shows off my bulge and I'm considering asking girls on the dance floor if they'd like to grab my crotch. A big penis is either a positive or negative. If it's a positive you've got something that not anyone can provide.

Be loud and be proud!!! :headbang:

Of course, I do not brag about to people that really wouldn't care. Like why would I brag about it to my grandmother. :nono:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
see that is wrong i think. why the hell should a women have a right to "tell everyone" thats like you telling everyone about her pussy being huge, would she like everyone knowing she was as big as the hoover damn?

that is personal shit and some females need to understand that. unless i am fucking you (speaking in general) i wouldn't like anyone to know personal stuff. especially, if you maybe weren't so crazy about having a big dick in the first place.

i wouldn't fuck those type of girls even if they paid me.

Comparing a large vagina to a large cock isnt apples to apples. When you have a large cock its usually a positive reaction....if you have a large pussy its not exactly something you want to be known for.

Some people feel like they need to brag on you to feel special if they are dating you. Men make a huge deal out of their cock, so is it that difficult to understand that women sometimes do too when they are behind closed doors?

Other than what i share on here, i dont share much about my personal life. First of all i wouldnt want someone to think i am lying about his size by bragging on it out in the open. Two, i have immense respect for my husband and his modesty so i wouldnt share that with people we know. Three, chances are if the woman is sharing this with people who are sharing it with other people you'd probably get a clue that she isnt your type by other obvious things through casual conversation with her.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am so thoroughly confused by why someone would not brag about their penis!!!

Everyone brags about their dominant features in one way or another. Rich people drive expensive cars and wear fancy clothes. Big titted girls wear shirts that show off their clevage. I on the other hand wear clothing that shows off my bulge and I'm considering asking girls on the dance floor if they'd like to grab my crotch. A big penis is either a positive or negative. If it's a positive you've got something that not anyone can provide.

Be loud and be proud!!! :headbang:

Of course, I do not brag about to people that really wouldn't care. Like why would I brag about it to my grandmother. :nono:

I dont have to show off cleavage...i just have to wear a shirt that day. If you want to show off your bulge thats fine, but asking a gal if she wants to pet it like a ferret on the dance floor....thats a whole different ballgame.

I'd seriously think twice about a guy who asks me if i want to grab his cock....but then again i forget about the rules on the dancefloor. Its been wayyyy too long since i've been on one. It was naughty 10 years ago i can only imagine today.

Part of the extreme sex appeal about my husband was that he never clued in to his penis size, in fact he didnt even realize he was hung and he still doesnt say much. In the throws of passion he will ask me a rhetorical question like "Is it big enough for ya?" and i melt!

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OK, I'll be honest. I brag. For the most part, I've turned it into a funny joke but I do brag in that when I talk to friends, I'm honest about stuff. So I'll say, how someone couldn't handle it or made a big deal about it or whatever. Also, there's been a bit of word of mouth about it. Some friends think I joke about it too much and sometimes I probably do. It's probably an insecurity sometimes and I know that with my cock, I can feel secure.

The older I've gotten, the less I mention it though. Lately I've started a thing of downplaying it as much as possible because some people go on about it too much and want to ask me lots of questions, which I just find annoying.

It can weird the cock thing. It's like you want people to know and find it cool but it can drive you nuts when people know and think it's all your about.