1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"Hey man, check out how big my dick is" is generally not something I say. Or have said. Ever

Thinking back, I've really only shared the size of it to people who have asked.

I totally & 100% agree w/ this sentiment; I think because so many guys see so many advertisements and general American cultural sentiment (movies, T.V., books, music, locker room chatter) obsessed with penis size we feel like we have to constantly 'pimp up' and promote them beyond what we're actually packing. For me, going to a hyper-masculine yet voyeuristic Boy Scout troop (with flashing & comparing) and an all-male middle school gave me the affirmation that I long self-determined, guys just can't get enough with talking about our cocks, what we do or WANNAdo wit 'em, or how to go about 'improving' them for people who'll never know the difference:reface:...

Ultimately I''ve found that its the more introverted and plaintively straight dudes that are packing the most heat. I'll never forget this acquaintance I had who was a senior in high school at the time in the bathroom urinal. I just peeked out of curiosity strictly, and he was barely three-quarters as tall as me but I swear to God this dude had half-foot salami soft while peeing, and his cock (head, length, pubes, etc.) looked perfect besides that. If I could change anything about mine, it'd be the size of my glans and the girth anyways, which surprises a lot of people but is a pretty common consensus from what I've listened to.

As a totally man-to-man side note, you've got a really nice pocket snake on you bro', but don't feel like you have to mans cape it (your pubes) if others are pressuring you to feel like body hair is a cardinal sin! If you personally like the aesthetic, that's totally cool though; but I always like to tell my guy friends who are open about it that we are men and not naked mole rats, and we should let our testosterone have its performance space so others will know the difference to!

Reactions: Jared54130

Tallhungbball88

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm a big guy (6'7) and have a size 18 shoe so most of my friends (male and female) have openly assumed that I'm above average. I play it off unless theres a possible hookup situation like a female telling one of her friends or something then the bragging starts.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I don't. I suppose if it comes up in conversation, I'll mention it (which has happened a whopping one time), but I'm not much of a bragger of any sort.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just flop it on the table and say "CHECK IT OUUUUUT!" :tongue: :biggrin1: :smile:
Someone did that at a radio station I worked at, to see if they could choke me up on the air. Mr Dick met my Mr. Stapler - dropped my Swingline on his swinger. Best part was, he could not yell out in pain and the usual string of obscenities while the mic was hot. ;> Never saw a fat man run so fast from the studio...

tom7967

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never said anything about my size to a woman I am hooking up with. If she thinks I am big it is nice if she says something. To mention that I think my dick is big before hooking up seems too cocky for my personality. I am more introverted.